Eggmart :D

Discussion in 'Shop and Trade' started by Therandomtaco910, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Therandomtaco910

Therandomtaco910 New Member

Are you in the need to sell/buy spawn eggs?? Well comon down to ./home therandomtaco910,At eggmart i aim to bring you the very best prices in eggs.We have TONS of eggs from zombies to blazes,Pigs to ghasts we have them all!If you are looking to buy npc eggs contact me and we can deal a price. EGGMART

2. waterpower1

waterpower1 Active Member

Have you restocked on mooshrooms?

3. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

i really thought this was going to be chicken eggs.... and i was like "Heck yeah i'm going to egg mart! i need me a dozen eggs!"

then i realized you were selling non-edible eggs... and i cried and cried...

4. Therandomtaco910

AHaahh pyro.And water right now i am only buying mooshroom eggs from people,Once my stock raises ill start selling them. :D

5. waterpower1

waterpower1 Active Member

Out of all four shops I have seen selling spawner eggs, you buy for the most, sell for the least and are always stocked (except for those mooshrooms).

6. Therandomtaco910

Thanks water ;) i'm trying to get the mooshrooms in stock its just no one sells them to me :p

7. Cashkid32

Cashkid32 Member VIP

Wow, nice job taco! A successful business!

8. Therandomtaco910

Thanks cash :D and whats the ip to your server i accidentally lost it :p and last time i tried it said i wasn't white-listed....

9. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

No Advertising.

10. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

Nuff said ^

11. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Hey Taco, if you want people to sell you mooshroom eggs, you gotta buy them for 250-300r, otherwise you won't get any, and it's completely worth it.