Dakodarivers and Superspice11

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by Flagellum, Aug 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

What is your IGN?:
    _Flagellum
    What is the IGN of the offenders?:
    Superspice11 and Dakodarivesr
    Which rules did they break?:
    Spawnrushing, fistrushing, using a /home for combat.
    Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's?:
    jdoak and chococat1 were there.
    Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say?:
    Dakodarivers constantly called me a liar, even when I told him I was done talking to him. He also said I wasn't man enough to admit that I hit them first (which I didn't). General immaturity about the issue. Superspice11 admitted he did wrong and said sorry for doing it.
    Around what time did it happen? (include timezone):
    This happened around 5:10-5:20 EST
    Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?:
    I believe that Dakodarivers should be punished. I don't really care about Superspice since he apologized to me.
    Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post:
    http://imgur.com/a/pZC8Q#0
    Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they?:
    Dynodamon and Cybervic. They said to take it to the forums.
    Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones?:
    Dakodarivers has been found guilty of fistrushing.

The screenshot of livelogs show the amount of times everyone warped there and did combat. Chococat1 only warped back, but did not PvP. Same thing with Jdoak. Jdoak was trying to shush dakodarivers up, but Dakoda went on unabated. I know I killed them all, but I don't think that they should be let off the hook because this is Dakoda's second offense for the same thing.

2. waterpower1

waterpower1 Active Member

I was also there flag and before you came in we agreed to have a competition without any armour or swords

3. DakodaRivers

DakodaRivers New Member

I ported to my house to just go back and build, in the screen shots with me going after him with sword were after he hit me. The way he did the screenshots make it to were i hit him first if there was a screen shot of before i ran after him it would show he hit me first after i ported home to go build. The first time this happened he claimed i fist rushed as well last time i did this time 5 of us were fist fighting and he came i thought he was just coming to play as well, but he just raided after i saw he was raiding i never hit him with my fist again he hit me with sword then i hit him with my sword. i did nothing last time and pay 250r for it I will not keep letting him blame me he has hated me ever since i laft erathia.

4. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I just want to clarify that attacking with fists is not illegal. Dieing and coming back to attack repeatedly is illegal, even if you come back in prot IV every time.

5. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

because of the parties involved i am only issueing fines for superspice.

i want both of you to smarten up. dont be rude... dont be evil... be kind... be courteous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.