MccMall

Discussion in 'Shop and Trade' started by mightymcc, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Turns out there will be no market! So MccMall is back in business :D Just please make it look good, not just for efficiency :3

2. mightymcc

mightymcc Member

well that's great! would you like to go into business with us? I'm trying to fill up the mall, so I don't repeat myself with an empty mall.

I am designing it on the creative server, and it will look more like a 8 story modern mall, MC style. WAY better in terms of looks but still economical! it will be slower to build, maybe a week more than last time (which was 1 week).

I plan to have a community next to Mccmall, which was the idea in SC 1.0 but never happened. It will be like a town but with no towny plugin involved, since that complicates things too much. I think Evil_Argonian wants to make a town, but he can make that nearby.

PM me if you want to help with it on the creative server!

3. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

I'm sorry, but I'm busy testing things for shadecrest 2.0 as well as real life.

4. Evil_Argonian

Evil_Argonian Member VIP

Mccmall is now officially going to be built on the eastern peninsula of the same island I am building my town on, past the Great Cheese Chasm (totally an official name now).
    I have yet to name the actual island though... Anyway, like I was saying, it will be built there, and I am going to help design it, preferably so it's not a giant wood plank cube.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

5. mightymcc

mightymcc Member

I was making a temporary location far out in the middle of the ocean, when it occurred to me that this would be a great place for a permanent mall. The main floor is also the seafloor and has a skylight with great views at night. there will be 2-3 floors below the main floor and 3-5 above (the water).
    [​IMG]

6. mightymcc

mightymcc Member

I design/edit websites, and i had to test some things so i created a MccMall website for the heck of it. Its pretty basic, but It will be useful when the next moderator election comes around :D
    URL: MccMall.batcave.net

7. Mattallamune72

Mattallamune72 New Member

I don't know but is this the right thread to say I would like to start a shop in your Mall. I wanted to start maybe a potions shop.

8. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Mighty quit about 2 months ago

9. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

He was on yesterday, but idk if he's coming back.

10. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

"quit"

11. mightymcc

mightymcc Member

Hey guys, i'm back!
    The server i was on shut down a long time ago, and I haven't had the time to play minecraft until now.
    I will continue to run MccMall (it never closed) and will expand it underground because the mining restriction has been lifted.
    I also plan on remodeling everything but the main floor. is TNT still legal?

12. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

TNT is placeable by VIP III's (15) and above

13. mightymcc

mightymcc Member

Thanks!

14. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

AwesomeGuy2010, not 2012. Thanks. Good to have you back mighty!

15. mightymcc

mightymcc Member

I'm moving this thread to a new one, it has to much old content.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.