Tankexe ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by AMDPhantom, Sep 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMDPhantom

AMDPhantom New Member

Hello im tankexe this is my ban appeal.

Username: tankexe
    Ban Reason: I'm sorry, did you not know that a permanent ban is permanent?
    Ban Time: Saturday 12th of May 2012 12:43:21 AM EST
    Ban Until: Wednesday 31st of December 1969 06:00:00 PM

i never had a perma ban only a temp ban.
    After my temp ban i came online and was happy to play again on your server.
    Than a old admin nrayf banned me for no reason when i was offline.

so i want to be unbanned because to conclude this issue i was temp banned and he changed into a perma ban no reason.

greets tank

2. AMDPhantom

AMDPhantom New Member

I NEVER Said i would hack the server you are making this up i did not treatened you guys at all and you call me a liar look at you self and nray always making storys abouth players that thay did stuff and bla bla bla i didnt disrespect staff tell me who thay are than.
    You only fall for the words off nray these day's when he was a admin and now you come up for him and saying that you gave me a perma pfff your the biggest scumbig i have ever knowed in the ban list it says nray gave me the perma ban he also told the players on ts that he did it and that he does not like me and dont want me on the server and than he was like a lets say tankexe is gonna hack the server bla bla.

you know wat maby i should but im not gonna do it and also not gonna ddos i have to keep my name high.
    and also now you just said that stuff all the players know now that your a fag and make storys bouth players talking behind backs bla bla look at your self.

pff LOSER
    there is only one normal desent staff member on your server who is fair and thats andy the rest talk abouth each others back and talk bad abouth sc like wat other players dont know i sended you a pm abouth everything wat happened.
    and that i was willing to pay to get unbanned on all costs and you are like know wat lets get rid of tank.

i even offered you to buy over the server.
    this is how bad a owner you are.
    spoiled little brad.

and other thing fuck gramma

3. AMDPhantom

AMDPhantom New Member

And that you need members to check if a admin is copy pasting in logs to get a good name and to give a player a bad name.
    than you are like yeah guys look it up for me because im lazy with other words you dont give a fuck abouth the server.

4. AMDPhantom

AMDPhantom New Member

pfff do you even lift ?

5. strangecow1

strangecow1 Member VIP

Haha. Loser...

6. AMDPhantom

AMDPhantom New Member

and your ban system is fuckt how can my ban end at 1969 i wassent even born whaha fail

7. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

Tank, I know you were trying threatening to hack Padaun, I know you disrespected nray because i was in the teamspeak at the time when you exploded. Sure, nray was kind of acting like a dick at the time because he was probably trolling and refused to help you with you're request. But, when you and the other people negotiated him to talk to him personally in teamspeak to try to sort you're dilemma with that whole worldeditting on you're basement, you instantly started to yell and call him names, not to mention cursing him out right in front of 8 other people in the teamspeak at the time. That was possibly one of the most stupidest, and childish thing I have ever heard in teamspeak. Not to mention during that whole episode of cursing, you said you "acquired his IP" to implying a hacking threat towards him. Why don't you grow the fuck up and realize that you're worthless thread of an appeal is nothing, you're NEVER coming back EVER.

8. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

Well Tank, I once kinda thought you were a chill guy. But you're acting more immature than Prod right now. -1000000 respect

9. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

[​IMG]

10. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

I haven't been on the forums in a month and a week, but I had to come back to read this when sharqman told me that there's a new appeal.

Bravo everyone.

11. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

we don't like you tank

Flash526 likes this.
  12. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

+1

13. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

[​IMG]

14. AMDPhantom

AMDPhantom New Member

you guys are talking abouth hacking little kids i have pad on skype and we never talked abouth hacking players so i dont get your point but from now on this point im willing to take the change.
    just to really do it and lets see wats gonna happing if you guys really wanna have it that wat and quitsea you dont even know me

- snip-

but sure ill give it ao to the hacking thing but no i dont hack accounts.

15. AMDPhantom

AMDPhantom New Member

o btw if you didnt see it i was on the server yesterday is it so easy to use your backdoor max?

16. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

I don't have to be a suckup to know you're nothing more than a disrespectful prick. It seems that when you don't get you're way, you act nothing more than a little child.

17. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

awwwwww i didnt get to join in the fun! :(

QuietSea and imaxorz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.