The Kingdom of Poseidon

Discussion in 'Project Progress' started by sioutdoors, Sep 11, 2012.

1. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

So most of you probably haven't seen my build in the main world so I am gonna take a series of screen caps to kind show what i am working on and warp names to each location. The first pic is of one of the island villages with the main gate in the back ground. (/warp pvillage1) The only thing left to do here is install the interior to the houses and the stores
    [​IMG]

imaxorz likes this.
  2. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Wow this is pretty! I like the style brooo.
    btw nice profile pic haha...too bad the gif isn't working. i knew what it was the second i saw it :D

3. sioutdoors

thanks guys can't wait until this project is done. When i started here it was almost all open ocean. also i pick gifs based on if they make me laugh out loud and my coworkers give me a funny look.

4. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

hahaha that's how i am

5. sioutdoors

Just noticed i left out a number for the warp I fixed it in the first post

6. Socklord

Socklord Member VIP Creative Architect

wow looks great :D

7. sioutdoors

Got some help last night hopping entire build will be finished by October. Got the airships done. And i really suck at them. The airship dock is 85% complete. The village and islands there are 90% complete. The castle is done but the grounds need work. The main temple is 80% complete as is the ship yard and docks. So I hope to get some good amount of building done these weekend. Drop by I could always use a hand with the small stuff. <^_^>

8. sioutdoors

a few interior shots not the best but what i use
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    So its was kinda queit tonight got some stuff done so here is the second village and the air ship docks ( bonus sneak peak of castle in background)
    entrance
    [​IMG]
    water elevator ( dont like it :-{ but tired of spiral stairs)
    [​IMG]
    shots from outside including the second village
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and Dmcnally's smoke shope :)
    [​IMG]

9. sioutdoors

doing some work on the temple now. Seen a picutre on the internet and had an idea. Dont worry the trident isnt gone, just waiting on its new home :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. sioutdoors

got the tridents moved tonight what you think?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. slappywhitee

slappywhitee Active Member Creative Architect

Omg, Siout, you already know how much I love this amazingly beautiful build of yours, even moreso since I saw the wonderful temple decor yesterday. When I tell new players to put some love into their builds if they want to be promoted, it's your type of dedication that I have in mind. Bravo!

And "maybe", Imaxorz, are you serious? Siout is a frakkin' Minecraft GOD.....promote the dude already.:p

~Tracy

12. sioutdoors

lol slapp thanks

13. slappywhitee

slappywhitee Active Member Creative Architect

Uhhhhmmm....Ermm....hmmm (clears throat and turns a lovely shade of red).....I knew that. Lol.

~Tracy

14. aussie202942

aussie202942 Member

That is a very nice set up you got going on here.

15. adam_mills

adam_mills Member

this looks amazing

16. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Oh my word!! I actually cried a tiny bit when I saw the pattern in the sky.. and the main building I was in was just beyond epic! Must redefine that word now. :) That design in the sky was stunning.. left me breathless! I swear, I don't care what I build, I'm afraid I won't have the courage to post it lol! Thank you so much Sio. :)

17. sioutdoors

No thank you