Dmcnally1's Application

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by Dmcnally1, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dmcnally1

Dmcnally1 Member VIP Creative Architect

Hey guys. Im back and building again. After a hospital stint i lost complete sence of what i was working on originally. So i decided that id go bigger. and better. Although only the bottom floor is near completetion id like to apply for architect now. Just too see if it passable at this stage. This app is more to obtain the extra w/e commands that i could really do with. So here be it. The re-designed Cavallo Vita

So This was the original Cavallo Vita
    [​IMG]

This is the new one at first
    [​IMG]
    After some work it got to this
    [​IMG]
    And this is the bottom floor at around 80% i still need to do lighting, Blend the roof in and also add a few more minor details. Yes i made bee's....... Just because.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So as stated in my previous thread. This is going to be a city. What you see here is the town hall which will have 2 floors plus the four towers. Ill be terraforming alot to get this looking how i want it when there are minimal people on. Some nice river systems. Alot of vegitation. And obviously some mountain scape. Had thoughts of possible adding a large Dam Wall with a dam behind it thats enclosed by mountains but still in lingo about that. Would be nice to do though.

The warp for this is /warp dmcnally1

Anywho i hope you like its progress so far. And no i did not delete the previous version. I donated that too slappywhite.

Thanks

2. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Beautiful buildings highly detailed great landscaping good size. Its clear there is great talent and vision. I think his builds are an asset to the community. I vote yes

Dmcnally1 likes this.
  3. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

yeah its hard to find a spot but with we he can make it look like its on an island. before it gets too big, make a spot next to it and move it?

4. Dmcnally1

Dmcnally1 Member VIP Creative Architect

I agree, It does look it out of place. Only reason for choosing to start in the ocean was so i could terraform somewhere that no one else will build. I will work on this when i get home from work. Thanks for the feedback guys.

5. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Wow I'm jelly! :) I think you should most definitely be architect!!!

Dmcnally1 likes this.
  6. slappywhitee

slappywhitee Active Member Creative Architect

Yay! If anyone should be Architect it's this fellow. I love his builds, his style and his attitude. Great choice guys. Congrats DMC! :D

~Tracy

luckyboy22 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.