Ricco87's Application

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by Ricco87, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ricco87

Ricco87 New Member Creative Architect

Hey guys, I've been on the server for a while and after showing some admins from the server my latest build, I decided that I would apply for architect. So without any further reading here is my latest build.

This is the front gate/entrance 2012-09-30_15.06.19.png
    This is it at night, I played with the lighting a little 2012-09-30_15.12.18.png
    and then here is the city itself 2012-09-30_15.08.44.png 2012-09-30_15.09.14.png 2012-09-30_15.10.40.png 2012-09-30_15.16.20.png 2012-09-30_15.11.18.png 2012-09-30_15.18.16.png 2012-09-30_15.18.50.png

I hope everyone likes the build, and the warp is /warp Ricco. Free to look around, comment, criticize. everything is welcome.

2. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

i like it good detail on the walls, houses are not cookie cutters and its still growing. May be a bit small but I say yes. Also some more pics in server media

3. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

I want you to be architect. This is fantastic. Please consider him highly in consideration of architect ^^
    However, you should edit your post so it follows the format used in applying for architect. Not sure what happened to the original post for the template though.

4. sioutdoors

where are the other admins? Please comment

5. Parhnoied

Parhnoied New Member Creative Architect

Walking through this build reminded me of WoW. All the buildings seem to blend in with one another, yet each are distinctly unique. Every building is easily recognized for its purpose and seemingly no detail was spared. Awesome job, my vote is yes!

6. creeperkiller132

creeperkiller132 Active Member Creative Architect

i like the pictures so far but i havent seen it in minecraft yet . but from the pics it does seem a little bit small but really detailed

7. TheOnlyGurra

TheOnlyGurra Active Member Creative Architect

This is very nice, i really like the look of red wool and stonebrick together, it's a yes from me too:D

8. Fabulous55

Fabulous55 Member

I really like your build, it shows creativeness, and things that I haven't really seen every day, even if its not huge. I vote yes :)

9. sioutdoors

so we all agree finaly? lol

10. oat82997

oat82997 Member

"Not bad"

11. slappywhitee

slappywhitee Active Member Creative Architect

A definite "YES" from me. I really like what he's done so far and can't wait to see how he progresses in future. Thumbs up!:D

12. Croffesional

Croffesional Member

Hahaha, I am in one of your pics : "Croffesional has joined the game" Anyway, very nice builds if I was admin I would say yes too! Congratz!

13. Dmcnally1

Dmcnally1 Member VIP Creative Architect

Had a look at your build today, Really nice to look at and wander through. Its like wandering through a real town. Its a yes from me. Really looking forward to your future builds.

14. creeperkiller132

creeperkiller132 Active Member Creative Architect

i've seen the city and its a YES from me :D

15. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

ma bad. his tag says vip

16. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I think it's time for a forum architect tag lol

17. TegAshLar

TegAshLar Member Creative Architect

18. AidanZokia

AidanZokia Member

Cool looks really good shame my bloody computers still broken now I'm like 2 months behind on my build

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.