New "Public House Rule" Dispute

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by crazyboy162, Oct 4, 2012.

1. crazyboy162

crazyboy162 Active Member VIP

I know Max, you probably are tired of hearing about this but I just have one thing to say about the new rule, if anyone who is reading this is unaware of this new rule, go here: http://wiki.shadecrest.com/index.php/Rules

The only thing I have to dispute is, what if someone finds/warps to your /home, sets their house there and makes it public. People can warp to the location and steal anything. I know other people dislike this rule and it should be reconsidered. Please comment if you agree/disagree with me on this. Thanks :)

2. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

There are rules against setting you're /home in someone else's mine, base, or town, so the owner and the user would be punished.

3. crazyboy162

crazyboy162 Active Member VIP

Oh, I see, forget all of this I suppose.
    Like I said before I need to reread the rules. I have been away too long. Too much has changed that I am unaware of.

4. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

good to see you are criticlly thinking about the rules, and good to see you bring it up before assumeing its a loophole. :)

as sharq said, we plan for these things... :)

5. Thanks for the concern, but sharq is right. The rules specifically say it is ILLEGAL to set your /home at someone else's area. :)