Hello Happenings and Grin-gristled Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by VA_Abraxa, Oct 5, 2012.

1. VA_Abraxa

VA_Abraxa New Member

So hello to all, figured I'd take a moment to at least make an introductory post of myself as a new member to your server here. Looking forward to logging on in a bit for today to explore the map of your server more now that you've accepted me in.

As for the server I'll spend most time on, while I do enjoy creative things and am not very into anything "pvp"... there's something I can't resist in the allure of active exploration and survival against natural elements and mob beasties.... so yeah, Survival is my bag.

I've been playing Minecraft since back when I was in college and Alpha 1.1.2 was out n' gaining a fair amount of buzz on the net. I jumped on board with an account in early October of 2010 a few weeks before they pushed out the big "Halloween Update". Always liked that since Halloween has been one of my favorite holidays! I rather n' really dig spooky stuff, yeah yeah!

Generally, my top love in Minecraft is exploration... whether that be exploration of lovely towns, castles, cities, and structures that other players build or exploration of caverns, forests, and other natural game terrain. Often times when I'm building myself I enjoy keeping in mind how fun it might be to explore whatever I'm building. Possibly one of the reasons I've been fond in the past of creating mazes or buildings with curious twisting and ambling paths, hidden secrets, fun signs to read, etc...

But this is getting long-winded now so I'll leave it at there. Don't really know anyone on this sever personally, to be honest. But hopefully we'll all have a fun time of it together on the in-game side. Cheers!

imaxorz likes this.
  2. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Welcome :) Be sure to read the wiki very thoroughly!

We have a live map that makes exploration a bit easier, but it might also ruin it for you :p

3. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

Welcome! there are so many large and strange things out there, have fun exploring here on ShadeCrest!