andrewdog123 (applying for arch with the mansion)

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by minecraftlover, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minecraftlover

minecraftlover New Member

View attachment 140 View attachment 141 View attachment 142 2012-10-08_21.22.47.png View attachment 139 i have finished my mansion i am really proud of it and i think you will like it i love this sevr a lot and i am not goiing to give u a big huge letter that is begging u because i am not that person i am just going to say u are awsome all of u and thx for having a great server! i did all the outside and it took a long time i didnt do the inside because i need world edit to do it and i think all the mods are tired of me bothering and there not allways on when i am! so i am sure if u take the chance or want me to do the inside i will thx but i need the world edit to do the inside thx here are the pics!
    2012-10-08_21.22.47.png 2012-10-08_21.22.47.png 2012-10-08_21.22.47.png 2012-10-08_21.40.47.png 2012-10-08_21.40.47.png 2012-10-08_21.22.47.png 2012-10-08_21.40.47.png 2012-10-08_21.40.47.png 2012-10-08_21.40.47.png 2012-10-08_21.22.47.png 2012-10-08_21.40.38.png 2012-10-08_21.40.38.png

2. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

lol we need to edit this more picture please of other angles

3. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

That one picture of the back shows too much bare space. The build is kind of bland. It's a no from me as well. Plus, the application doesn't follow the template for architect app at all.

4. sioutdoors

guys i really dont think these pictures do it justicei really like it and all the others he has built I still think there is work to do ie landscaping and fine detailing. But as far as these style of homes your not gonna find any nicer. Its a no from me becasue i want a finished product. I have seen it first hand i know its not done on the inside. O-o

5. minecraftlover

Omg I am so sry for wasting it time these pics are not the ons I put up I don't now how they got there I took way better ones I am so sry ! And u can come see the real thing at my warp /warp andrewdog123
    So sry this I all the back lol

6. minecraftlover

I will be on in 9 hours for me 4:00 thx

7. minecraftlover

8. Fabulous55

Fabulous55 Member

I don't know if I can say yes. I really like how clean the builds are, but they don't really speak architect to me. There isn't a lot of small details, and although its visually appealing, its nothing that jumps out at me and makes me think, thats amazing, or anything.
    So a no until I can see some really good improvement.

9. Parhnoied

Parhnoied New Member Creative Architect

I will have to agree with Si, really something you have to go see for yourself. I like the look and feel of the area and i personally would love to see the manor once its finished. I can't say yes now, but have a feeling i will be in the future.

10. sioutdoors

better pics atleast lol and take down some of the copies please

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. oat82997

oat82997 Member

I can see you have the ability, I just need more detail, less boxxyness, and more creative roofs.
    No for me at the moment.

12. minecraftlover

Ok I will take all that in and it will make me a better builder I haven't finished the inside of my mansion but something makes me feel like u will change it Mind after u see the inside I think it will be done in about 5 days I will notice u when it is thx for the cridlcule comments they will help thx and I u don't like it I will make something else too I will not stop I am determind to succeed !

Dmcnally1 likes this.
  13. minecraftlover

I think I am going to make something after this to big and very detail ! And u don't like boxey roofs have u seen my plot build! I think u would like it ! I will be on in 9 hours for me 4:30 ish be aide I got school thx

Dmcnally1 likes this.
  14. Liasha

Liasha Member Creative Architect

It's nice that you're getting away from a plain cuboid, but it's all the same three blocks. Furthermore, the interior is an empty shell.

15. minecraftlover

Kk I haven't done inside yet I am working on it as u can see in side

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.