/warp moose - INACTIVE

Discussion in 'Shop and Trade' started by majestic_moose, Oct 30, 2012.

1. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

And I hope they do, I might make a short guide to assist people too. Stocking things takes up a lot of time, in which I could easily make 10x the rupies by mining during that time. I'm trying get prices up to a point where more people see it worthwhile to get stuff themselves, so I don't have to worry about keeping them stocked.

Also Legend, you can't really apply that to minecraft. You can apply some real world things to it (supply/demand), but I assure you, the bread at my shop is exactly the same as the bread at any other.

AnnodynS likes this.
  2. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

(Exactly what I was trying to say. I'm trying to encourage people to open their own stores. If you recall, my first post on this thread was responding to Zar, who felt they couldn't stand up to a shop like yours.)

oiShocKWavesv likes this.
  3. majestic_moose

Made a lot of adjustments on some prices. Lot of things have improved buy prices (so you can sell to me for more) and you can now sell to me a bunch of items which were buy only for a while.

The shop is also in the new map, so if you see anything wrong please tell me

4. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

I have also found that the Redstone area has unstocked items

5. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

I spent lots of money at Moose's shop but also at Beocca's. My hardest thing was figuring out who the other little shops were because Moose was often out of what I needed most. Main low supply was spruce logs which I finally had to farm myself. lol But I did indeed buy a ton from him. Also from Pie's shop.

6. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Oh, so that's where they were going half the time. You're not the only one who was purchasing a bunch of logs :p

AnnodynS and oiShocKWavesv like this.
  7. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

I think I cleaned out a lot of shops' coal supplies.

8. majestic_moose

I'm thinking of putting up a board advertising other shops, might put them on the other side of the lifts. Also I may be adding some tree farms underneath the shop for people to use.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

AnnodynS likes this.
  9. majestic_moose

Added the new log types, as well as a bunch of large farms. More info on the farms in this post

10. majestic_moose

Added a dark oak farm, supports 10-12 large trees. Make sure you always replant saplings for any tree you cut down, and plant them in the correct spot (5 apart for dark oak, no spaces for normal oak, 2 apart for the rest).

Magetime if you're still looking for dark oak this might be helpful for you, and I've also restocked the chest a bit.

Mega_Spud likes this.
  11. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

Already bought all the dark oak quartz and acacia logs