Not Too Friendly Admin?

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by aussie202942, Nov 3, 2012.

1. aussie202942

aussie202942 Member

Pictures pretty much explain it all.

This just happened like 5 minutes ago (from when I posted of course)

I'm pretty sure an Admin isn't suppose to troll people. For fun or not.
    [​IMG]

Then this.
    [​IMG]

If you can not find the conversation I said this and exact quote (colors and everything)

[o] [II] aussie202942: I don't think that's what an Admin is suppose to do..
    [o] TheKillorX: Shut up aussie

I'm pretty sure an admin is not suppose to act like that, NOR EVER should be acting like that. Especially when they are brand new, they should know the rules. He has already told me to shut up once today too!
    [​IMG]

They said I was the one complaining, I wasn't complaining. I was calling them out. They are not suppose to do that stuff, and never do. In fact

Sioutdoors, Aidanzokia, Slappywhitee, & QuietSea were on at the same time too and they did nothing about it. They didn't tell Killor he shouldn't be doing that.

On something that just happened, Killor was doing that sit thing to annoy me.
    [​IMG]

That's all the information I have currently.

2. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

i guess you think you should be admin huh, well you know we have our own chat channel right?

3. aussie202942

aussie202942 Member

No not really. And yea I would know that, Killor should've not done it at all.

4. cncwarlord

cncwarlord Member Creative Architect

You sir are over reacting. There is also no rule that says that we are not allowed to troll. Everyone on every shadecrest server trolls. Infact, you'd probably be hard pressed to find a server anywhere where the admins dont troll. If you cant laugh, what can you do?

5. TheOnlyGurra

TheOnlyGurra Active Member Creative Architect

we are all playing on the server to have fun, tho if u really didnt want killor there, just tell him to stop and he should.

6. adam_mills

adam_mills Member

to a point i agree, not with the trolling part, but the riding is really annoying if you are trying to build, as it can get in your way, however, i assume he will calm down after a few days, hes like a kid with new toys right now

QuietSea likes this.
  7. creeperkiller132

creeperkiller132 Active Member Creative Architect

its just really overreacting he's just trolling its not like he is kicking and banning the entire server and killing everyone. and most of all you can't tell me that you never do that.

8. TheKillorX

TheKillorX Active Member Creative Architect

dude it was a joke! i cant make a joke without getting attacked on the forum?? oh god!

9. TheKillorX

ok i will stop that. its just that i was happy. like ,,yeah im admin i can do this i can do that...,, it was the first time and my third day as admin, im sure you woulod react the same way.

10. sioutdoors

Dang you now settle down and be boring what was you thinking. ^_^

QuietSea likes this.
  11. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Fun? What's fun? I do not possess this core in my emotion processor.

adam_mills likes this.
  12. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

13. slappywhitee

slappywhitee Active Member Creative Architect

I love to ride on peoples shoulders while I'm in Vanish mode...lol. Hella fun (yes. I said "hella". Lol). Bad Killor bad! ;-)

~Tracy
    Yes i feel so bad. Im such a bad guy.

14. TheKillorX

Oops i edited slappys post :oops:.

15. sioutdoors

lol fail too

16. TheKillorX

yeah... kinda big fail.

17. AidanZokia

AidanZokia Member

i agree with adam i just LOVE slapping people it fills me with a great joy!!!

18. TheKillorX

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol!!!
    ADMINPOWER FTW!!!
    :p:D

19. TheKillorX

This is a weird joke. I would never make so bad jokes.

20. adam_mills

adam_mills Member

ohh you be trolling