rank reviews?

Discussion in 'Creative Server Suggestions' started by adam_mills, Nov 3, 2012.

1. adam_mills

adam_mills Member

hey, i was just thinking after reading post's about people saying ranks are to messed up and there being such variety in people ability for the rank,

so i was thinking that maybe the admin should review peoples recent builds and see if more than just the one admin agrees with it? to help get some "bars" in place, so that way people don't use some of the mods that are easier to pass with than some of the harder ones? just an option, feel free to say no.

2. creeperkiller132

creeperkiller132 Active Member Creative Architect

adam the first thing an admin should do when someone asks for an promotion is to ask if the player already asked other admins and what they said about it if they''ve done nothing about it its a no promotion

3. adam_mills

adam_mills Member

no you miss understand me, im saying that people should be judged by more than one, cos i know that some people will go to say slappy over siout cos siout is a lot harsher, noting against anyone, its just what people say. So im saying that why don't we have similar to the arch that for maybe the builder 2? that we have to apply instead of it just being given by one admin, obviously this wouldn't work for the G-B1 but it can work for B1-B2 and will help to get a better over all level.

I only say this, as sometime i will be in the builder 2 world and think it looks awful, i am aware my build isnt that good >_<
    but it just helps keep a constant level

4. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

We should be on the same page these days with promotions. I am harder because I thought we was raising the bat slightly on all ranks. To get a pass from me in plot world isnt hard if you dont build box mushroom houses. Besides that i made a post with the top 10 pet pevs of admins to avoid. But no one uses it.

5. Stacey0912

Stacey0912 New Member

hey, sioutdoors, could i get a link to that post plz? thanks :)

6. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

7. Stacey0912

Stacey0912 New Member