Good Bye all.

Discussion in 'Good Byes' started by 1r0nsnak3, Nov 7, 2012.

1. 1r0nsnak3

1r0nsnak3 New Member VIP

Bye everyone. The reason why I am leaving is that the server changed a lil' too much. I am not trying to bash the server or anything, but that is the main reason why.

I gave all my hard earned loots to il0v3an1mal5_39, SmallFryz, and SkittlesQueen. I just had to get that out :p.

I will still be on the forums, but not the server. But I will not be on it that often, but every once in a while I'll check the forums to see how everyone is doing :).

Also, I will not be on Minecraft that much either. I have other things to do.

So, bye everyone! Bye ShadeCrest!

One more thing, I almost forgot, I'll be giving my VIP to il0v3an1mal5_39, if it is okay.

2. smallfryz

smallfryz Member

:( we will miss you and your welcome to come back :) *Hugs*

3. Thank you for being a great player in the past and we hope you come back.. Also, thanks for the VIP request.

4. Dragonnewt

Dragonnewt Member

Yeah, nice havin' you here and hope you stop by soon!

5. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

You were one of the first people to help me on the old server, I'll never forget you. You took me into your home, and gave me tools and iron. Goodbye friend, you will be missed.

6. Gledhill98

Gledhill98 Member

Didnt know you that well but you did help me out sometimes goodbye my aquintence (nailed it ) You will be missed

7. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

Bye! it's always sad to see people go, but you can come on whenever you feel like it!

8. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

Bai dragon ;_;

9. Abdullahj

Abdullahj Active Member

Goodbye 1r0n! i will miss you. You were the one who gave me a home on the survival server back in september when I first started. You were so nice to me. You have my thanks. May you fare well.