DynMap Issues

Discussion in 'Survival Server Issues' started by Zero_X4, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Zero_X4

Zero_X4 Member

So ever since the reset, the dynmap only displays a square of the overall terrain. I've been hoping it'd fix itself for a while now, but no cigar. I know there's more terrain out there (the world boundary lines are red.) But I only see a few spots displayed beyond, and those seem very glitchy. I can see perfectly within the square, but it simply does not display beyond the square, which is most, but not all of the terrain. Both PVP and Peaceful worlds glitch like this.

Oh and, Win 7, Chrome....

2. Zero_X4

Zero_X4 Member

By rendered, do you mean rendered on your side, or someone has to go there to render it?

3. Zero_X4

Zero_X4 Member

Ah. Thanks for the info. Looking forward to when I can see the whole map. (Was worried it was ME failing. lol...)

4. Hywind

Hywind New Member

uh ohs

Big red box for my Dynamap

Web files are not matched with plugin version: All files need to be same version (1.0-1360)

how can i fix this or are others experiencing this problem?

5. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

Seems to be working fine for me.

How soon can the pvp render be started?

6. Zero_X4

Zero_X4 Member

Necroing topic because this applies: It seems like the dynmap is a week or two out of date...because objects that I built two weeks ago, which woul;d be fully visible via map, aren't updated. Did you turn off the autoupdate? (Not trying to sound whiny, genuinely curious)

7. Zero_X4

Zero_X4 Member

Well could you possibly pretty please issue a render command?

8. Zero_X4

Zero_X4 Member

Me again.....Sigh. Ever since you shut down the server to replace some HDDs, I've not been able to view the DynMap at all....It gives me this weird error "
    Web files are not matched with plugin version: All files need to be same version (1.4-563)" And i have no idea what it is referring to.