Cathedral of Rilloketh-My first cathedral

Discussion in 'Server Builds' started by TheKillorX, Nov 12, 2012.

1. TheKillorX

TheKillorX Active Member Creative Architect

Hey guys its Killor here. I started a new build and i wanted to ask you what you think of it. To see it do /warp Rilloketh and use a compass to get inside. I hope i will get some feedback and maybe a better name i dont really like Rilloketh.
    Thank you guys! :D
    (btw. it would be interesting to know if its arch worthy ;))

slappywhitee likes this.
  2. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Looking at it now, btw you called it /warp rolliketh :p

3. TheKillorX

oops... me and names... :confused:

slappywhitee likes this.
  4. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

(btw. it would be interesting to know if its arch worthy ;))[/quote]
    Your already admin?

5. slappywhitee

slappywhitee Active Member Creative Architect

Killor and I discussed this a bit the other day and we both have similar feelings about it. Yes we are admins, which entitles us to all the commands/WE/Voxel etc. So technically there is no reason we really NEED the to apply for Architect. However, we would both eventually like to obtain the Architect title as a sign that we worked hard, we created beautiful things and we were found worthy to be Architects because of this. In many ways it is a title that garners a deeper sort of respect than the title of Admin. We are merely GIVEN the title of Admin. But the title of Architect we EARN. It may seem silly to some but to folks like Killor and myself it is a matter of honor and of proving something not just to others, but to ourselves as well.

~Tracy

TheKillorX, A360P and sioutdoors like this.
  6. TheKillorX

Exactly. Admin is a title that we have cause we want to help and other people trust us (i hope XD), but Architect is a builder rank. We want to show that we are good builders too.

adam_mills likes this.