Kingdom of the Fraternal Twins

Discussion in 'Server Builds' started by Edomien, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Edomien

Edomien Member

Hello folks! This is my first build on the server in Plot World. I've moved up to Builder I for the right half of the kingdom being done and then to Builder II for the second half of the kingdom, which finished things off. Mind that I have used the WHOLE plot and I even built underground. This build took me about 9 days, not counting all the hours within each 24 hour period, and not consecutively. I hope you guys/girls enjoy! :D

(Note: The texture pack I am using is Default Textures Improved (DTI). If you would like to download the texture pack, go ahead and click the link below!)

http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/eddiepack/

2012-11-12_13.29.49.png 2012-11-12_13.30.02.png 2012-11-12_13.30.25.png 2012-11-12_13.31.37.png 2012-11-12_13.33.40.png 2012-11-12_13.34.28.png 2012-11-12_13.35.22.png 2012-11-12_13.38.50.png 2012-11-12_13.39.17.png 2012-11-12_13.40.48.png

Edit: Hello folks! I just managed to get this plotbuild to the builder world! :D I would like to thank Killor for moving it here, sioutdoors for massive terraforming and elevating, and xenii and Baker3g for helping me terraform before siout came along and did everything! :p Below is the picture of where it is now! You can visit and run around my build at the following warp. Enjoy!

/warp KOTFT

[​IMG]

2. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Its really nice and glad you found the forums

3. Edomien

Edomien Member

Thanks! Of course I couldn't include all the images I took because of the nasty 10 picture limit, and because there's a lot more than just the exterior. Oh, I plan to post all of my builds on the forums, so that'll nice neat. :)

4. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

i'm an actual fraternal twin :D wish that was my house

5. Edomien

Edomien Member

That's cool! I've only known identical twins so far in my life. Thanks for the comment! :)

6. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

It's a great build and I love the storyline and detail I will definitely be checking this out.

7. Edomien

Edomien Member

Thanks much! :) I'm not sure you guys/gals will be able to visit it forever though because my plot expires on November 25th, 2012. D: But, it's still nice to have built it. :) I'll be creating warps to all my other builds once they are complete.

8. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I'm pretty sure you can request your plot to be moved over if you are promoted

9. The_Mexicans

The_Mexicans Member

When I saw fraternal twins I thought of fraternities on college

10. Edomien

Edomien Member

Oh! I did ask if it could be moved before, but I got no answer. :l Looks like I'm paying a visit to the request section.

11. Edomien

Edomien Member

"Toga, toga, toga!" Hmm... :p