Is your Snuggie as awsome as mine? also Bonsoir (good evening for those of you that dont know)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MelinaHites, Nov 14, 2012.

1. MelinaHites

MelinaHites Active Member VIP

Why hello there, i see that you have stumbled upon my thread.

and i dont actully have a snuggie although i want one :)

so what to tell you. hmm.

I started playing minecraft 15 months ago(and i mean premium i have been playing classic since Febuary 2011). spent the first couple of months learning the basics and joining my first servers (mostly ones i knew people on in irl.) at the time i had finished school, and was in between jobs so i spend a great deal of time (upwards of 20 hrs daily) playing MC.needless to say i got bored and wanted a challenge, so i began looking for a more challenging server. that search never stops. I am always looking for the next big minecraft SMP adventure. (then i got a job and let me tell you working 40ish hours weekly is not conducive to a lot of minecraft playing. ) since then i have had tons of experience doing different things minecraft related , from puzzle maps to admining and modding, so i came looking for a bit of a new experience, and a new server as the one i was on has recently shut down.

what else. i guess i could actually tell you a bit about myself. I am 20 year old female, very sarcastic individual , as well as bit of a smarty pants (keeping it G rated here) and have my own brand of dark humor. :D

my favorite food is ramen (no you cant have any back off), i love watching anime and doctor who (because fezzes, stetsons and bow ties are cool and also don't blink). another thing is taht i am horendus at spelling grammer and such note something i have ever been good at.

i'm now looking at the prompts and lauging, "cool things i have built in minecraft." i built a pathedon kida thing once in classic... but that was like A BILLION years *wonders if that map is still there*

do i know anyp layers on the server. doubtful. although that will more then likely change

and finlayy to finish off this broken, headache induced, sorry excuse of a post, i have written, i look forward to playing on shadecrest :) and hope to see yall around :)>

2. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

BLEACH BLEACH BLEACH
    <3<3<3<3
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    WWWWWEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLCOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMME!
    You remind me of me :confused:
    Don't trust awastedlife, he will touch you D:

3. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

4. MelinaHites

yes. yes its bleach. i couldn't make he gin avatar work i was a sad panda.

5. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Welcome :D
    eww toshiro looks like a girl in that intro scene i hated it lol

6. MelinaHites

like i said i have a much better one of gin that i like but it being difficult

7. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

<3 bleach. Welcome to the server, i'm sure you will fit right in with everyone :D

8. MelinaHites

lol thats good to hear... i think anyway

9. Dragonnewt

Dragonnewt Member

I LOVE bleach too, great to have an experienced minecraft player come to Shadecrest!
    and welcome :D

10. MelinaHites

did i stumble upon a gold mine of bleach fans or what :)

11. MelinaHites

lolz well see. this is a whole new kind of minecraft with that physics plugin.

12. Archenemy666

I finished the bleach series a while ago, still want more. >:)

13. PhuzzYLogiK

PhuzzYLogiK Member

Apparently I'm alone in having never seen/read Bleach and not really knowing what it is, but welcome nonetheless!

14. MelinaHites

bleach is still coming out. in fact if you read the manga chapter 516 was put up today. Tite Kubo Is an infinite troll and plans to continue the series another 10 years if at all possible. and with its fan base it is more thin possible.

it is the fabulouseness that is a an anime/ manga. definatley check it out :).

15. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

The newest manga=AWESOME! Zero squad is soooooo funny XD

16. MelinaHites

i wanna know which one of them is Kiriro....

17. Archenemy666

Doctor Who ftw!

18. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I stopped watching bleach after the arancar arc finished, they have WAY too many fillers that make no sense and i'm too lazy to read the manga

19. MelinaHites

the manga is a billion times better. but only because there is no filler.
    WIN!
    DOUBLE WIN

20. Dragonnewt

Dragonnewt Member

10 years?!?!
    I hope Tite makes bleach for another 10 years