Creative Server Tour

Discussion in 'Server Media' started by dodokono, Nov 22, 2012.

1. dodokono

dodokono Member

Hey guys, Dodokono here. Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be doing a video tour of our creative server sometime in the following weeks, and that it will be the precursor to a web series I plan to start. The tour will showcase a few of our best builds in about a five minute video, giving a little teaser of what we have. The series following it will be longer videos with a detailed guide of each amazing build, as well as an interview with the builders. If I can get max's permission, I'd make a whole new Youtube channel just for Shadecrest where other video projects for us all would go. Need some feedback on this idea as well a few volunteers for showing off builds. Since I'm actually at work on the company tablet right now, I will be looking more into this when I get home.

Happy building!
    Dodokono

2. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

It just so happens that I made a building at spawncity for listing warps to great buildings. The signs will be clickable xwarp signs so you will tp there directly. So as time goes on admins can add to the in game list.

A360P likes this.
  3. dodokono

dodokono Member

How about a Youtube channel? It would be put up on PMC as well as functioning as a hub for all member videos. I know you already have a few videos out, but I do not know if its on a shadecrest official channel or not. cant check it for a few hours either.

4. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Maybe you could make a video for each OUTSTANDING build? It's a lot a work, but as new builds are made, you could make more as opposed to a single 5 minute video displaying a couple of builds in very little depth.

slappywhitee likes this.
  5. dodokono

dodokono Member

Thats the plan actually. One little teaser video to get people looking forward to the builds to be covered in the season. Then I plan on hosting an interview with the builder of each epic build, as well as a walkthrough and commentary. The actual episodes will be around ten minutes long each, and each only covers one build. But it will only be for finished projects.