PieSquared761's Ban Appeal #2

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by PieSquared761, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

I'm very sure that it was you, Arch. I was breaking glass under you to get to a chest, and SOMEONE complained about me breaking glass under them. At the time, I remember distinctly that it was you, I was nowhere near Erik. In any case, it's still pretty that ANYONE is calling me "slut" in skype, staff chat, teamspeak, etc. This definitely counts under the "no harassment" rule.

2. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

You can't just assume who's who in teamspeak. You have no proof pie.

I'll reopen this thread to allow you to give your input.

PieSquared761 and Gledhill98 like this.
  3. PieSquared761

I'm pretty sure it was you because the person was complaining about me breaking glass under the time, and I was breaking glass under you to get to a chest. It's possible that it wasn't you, but it should still be unacceptable that anyone is saying things about any player on the server behind their back. I would still like to have the ban at least shortened as I haven't broken any rules, but as usual, I'm willing to take the ban to prevent any more problems from stirring up.

4. Archenemy666

I assure you pie that it wasn't me. However it is indeed very unacceptable that someone would say that behind a person's back. Regards to your thoughts of you not breaking any rules, I feel that you have violated one rule:
    Be respectful to admins. Even if you don't like how they act, they work hard for the server and for you, and they don't deserve disrespect
    I also think this applies to staff in general, though this rule does need clarification. I will consider reducing your temp ban, but until then it will stay at 4 days.

5. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Did you here the insults directed towards you in the live stream? Find the time in where it happened if so

6. PieSquared761

I always try to be respectful to you, if you take anything I say as disrespectful, I'm sincerely sorry. That rule definitely covers all staff, and should probably cover everyone, for different reasons. Again, I'll take the ban to keep any more problems from arising :)

7. PieSquared761

Quiet's recording at 1:05:05, occurs throughout recording, but this was the main instance in question.

I'm off to sleep, goodnight everyone! We can resume this tomorrow :)

8. Archenemy666

In turn pie, my respect for you will grow. Now then If you have any more thoughts to add, please do so now. If not I will proceed to lock the thread.

9. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Thanks

and...
    wut

10. Archenemy666

lol nvm if pie wants to pick it up tomorrow thats fine. I posted my response to her post after she posted that next part. I just didn't see it because i was typing my response

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.