New project and build team details

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by sioutdoors, Nov 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

[​IMG]

Hey Si,

I guess I'm not going to keep building on this application build if you want me to get started with Pie on our shopping centers. We are going to coordinate and really had the same ideas in mind. <3 Thanks for letting me help with this. :) Here's my house as far as I had gotten. I'm a little fuzzy as to whether I was suppose to completely finish or not. The inside is not done.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was not by any means done with the side or back.. and really I've never made something this simple or small but I thought it would work for now.
    [​IMG]
    So much more could be added xD. Let me know if you want me to develop it more or just get to work on the shopping centers with Pie.

If I finished this I would add a chimney, decks, upstairs balcony off the back and at least one more gable. And maybe change the roof over the extension on the side of the front entrance.

2. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Looks good anno And if anyone gets done on their spot just find another one. If anyone is feeling adventurous we need a few shacks up in the mountains

3. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

I was going to say Si I love building up in the mountains :) but shopping center first. Got a ton rl work to do today, but hoping to build later today.. for sure tonight.

4. Edomien

Edomien Member

Erm... Ann... Don't build in the mountains. Don't. ._.

5. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

I'm not. Lol I was just saying that I love doing that... well I guess it sounded like I was going to do that.. but that's not what I meant. I'm just going to do the shopping center. I'll be lucky to get through that with the time I have. If I did that I'd have Si show me what and where but I was refering to the shacks... then I realized that sentence wasn't to me. :)

6. Edomien

Edomien Member

Do what you like. :) Just don't go into the mountains. ._.

7. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

why no mountains....

8. Edomien

Edomien Member

Just don't.

9. Thomasdd13

but the One ring is there...

10. Edomien

Edomien Member

You don't know which mountain. :p

11. Thomasdd13

the big one

thats what she said

12. Edomien

Edomien Member

I will have to stab you if we continue this conversation.

AnnodynS likes this.
  13. Thomasdd13

to the misty mountains i gooo

AnnodynS likes this.
  14. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

lol yes once your main area is done if you want to branch out in to the misty mountains go ahead lol

AnnodynS likes this.
  15. Edomien

Edomien Member

No sioutdoors. I forbid it. :3

16. crazyboy162

crazyboy162 Active Member VIP

Siout, I haven't built anything for you to look at yet, but i have some ideas for you, I will tell you tomorrow.

17. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Yay Siout xD Then I would so love to build a home in the misty moutains. xD

18. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

I'ma nab some mountain space mwahahaha

AnnodynS likes this.
  19. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

D: D: D: Don't take it all 360! :( Grrr.. I'm such a slow builder and so little time at Christmas. Sigh.. You should claim me a spot somewhere nearby so we can be neighbors.;)

20. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Gosh I hunted and hunted so I wouldn't have to ask you what texture pack it was and here it is. :) I LOVE that texture pack and am using it from now on. I've been on a hunt for a good one for a year. This is perfect. <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.