An idea for plotworld.

Discussion in 'Creative Server Suggestions' started by Legend9468, Dec 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

Thanks for understanding. :D

2. trukklob

trukklob Active Member Creative Architect

hi guys- (it's trukklob :D )

I'm in my late 20's...just got MC in early March 2011...

From March 2011 to August 2011 (August being the month that I joined Shadecrest, lol) all of my experience with building structures with the available MC toolset/blocks was forged in singleplayer survival mode. The concepts of space, layout, material choice, and exterior design were all crafted by "trial and error" as I learned the limits and functionality of the game. I transistioned naturally from "dirt-shacks" (the bane of Keralis <3 ) to complex tower/house structures built for quality aesthetics more than survival proficiency. That natural in-game evolution allowed me to build more increasingly complicated structures in "creative mode", eventually leading me to explore the multiplayer creative world of minecraft. If players join a server like "Shadecrest" which is relatively advanced, both in quality and management, they should naturally be expected to bring a higher level of quality to their personal builds. I would have loved some professional building guidance from a helpful server staff when I first dove into this world, but I would not have developed such a distinctive building routine/style otherwise.
    Just a thought from an observant player! :D <3

p.s. Thanks for the IGN mention, legend- :D

3. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Perfectly fine.

I have noticed that there seems to be some sort of distinction between people who've played survival before creative and creative straight off the hook.

4. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

u is 12???

5. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Locking this thread...it's too old -_-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.