FTB Team

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by A360P, Dec 17, 2012.

1. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

So this thread is going to be for all you creative legends out there! I am going to play on the FTB server as soon as I can get on. What i am requesting is a creative team to form a 'company' we will band together and gather resources etc. After we are reasonably well established I want us to have our own age where we can live undisturbed where we can build an amazing looking town/towns and some uber cool looking factories too.

At the moment i am looking for two to three members who want to be part of this team, we will the open the team up to more people once we have our own age and a good starting base. Obviously people will want to do their own stuff too and that is fine, i'm not saying to spend all your time as a company or whatever, just think it would be cool to be part of the servers 'superpowers' if you know what I mean? Also, we will have the best looking factories so....yeah.

SOOOOOOOOOOO,

Post something like this below:

IGN:

Server Rank:

Why you want to be part of this team:

Picture of one of my builds (or several I don't mind):

Company name ideas (just for fun ;P):

Diamonds to everyone who applies as you will eventually be part of the team anyway, this first part is just to choose my exsecutives/joint owners/ummmm you get the idea <3

-A360P

2. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

building in survival mode? yuck. also I wish we could get the extra biomes mod for creative too

AnnodynS likes this.
  3. A360P

Jetpacks ;P, but yes the extra biomes are really cool :D

4. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

ah yes jet packs forgot those. hope it works out for ya.

5. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Anti gravity suits ;)

6. Matthijs

Matthijs Member

wtf is happening on that survival server? Anti-gravity? Jetpacks? Looks like imma have to take a look there.

7. A360P

not survival, feed the beast

8. QuietSea

It helps when you actually read what the post says :)

9. Chronos

Chronos Active Member

Every time you correct someone you feed a troll...

10. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

Feed the beast? Feed the Troll? Feed a troll? Feed ALL the trolls!

11. Chronos

Chronos Active Member

someone gets it

12. Matthijs

Matthijs Member

yeah, sorry i never heard of feed the beast. But it IS survival, so... whats ur point?

13. QuietSea

You're drunk and should get some rest.

AnnodynS likes this.
  14. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

As you may or may not be able to tell, my IGN is Legend9468.

At the moment I'm a II with an Arch app sitting around, it wasn't rejected, it's just sitting there not really doing anything.

Why I would want to join. It's always easier to become a part of a group when it's just starting and this server type sounds rather interesting to play/build in. I also have technic experience and a good memory, so I can help get production lines going fairly well. Although I am unfamiliar with a few of the mods, so some learning is required.

Pictures of my builds. This link has all of my builds from the ShadeCrest server, and if you go back a page there are other builds that I've made on some other servers.

http://legend9468.deviantart.com/gallery/40462330

As for a company name, I dunno Creative Puppies? Architectural Rabbits?

Also on a side note, which timezone are you in? I'm in +9:30 GMT. If we're to be a company, then it may be an idea if I get on at about the same time as you peoples (Who ever else plays).

A360P likes this.
  15. A360P

Well i am GMT too, so that's perfect!! I know your builds are good so welcome on board legend!! If you aren't whitelisted on the FTB server make a post on the FTB poll thread :D. Leave me a message here or a PM when you have been accepted and i'll see you online :D. I can't remember what my co-ords are, but i'll PM you with them later although it is just a temp base for the meanwhile and we will prolly move up to where Iwill is once i have an ender pearl (for a portal gun) and jetpack.

16. Legend9468

Just attempting to get it going now, it's doesn't seem to want to load?

GMT, Grenwich Mean Time, +9:30 means that there's 9 and a half hours between me and Grenwich in England (Midnight for them is 9:30 in the morn for me), just to clarify.

17. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

IGN: AnnodynS

Server Rank: VIP Creative

Why you want to be part of this team: I want to learn FTB--it's fascinating!-- and have already been teaching myself several new things the last few days. I also am a HUGE fan of building in survival. :) I would love to help build a beautiful city in such an amazingly gorgeous setting. ( Adore the Autumn world the most. xD)

Also, A3, I really love working with you and know I could be a help.

I guess the biggest plus for me.. is that I have given a 30 days notice to the server I have played for the last year. It is very stable and flourishing and my hubby and I felt it was time to move on. ( Many tears on my part.. as I love the owner and team and players.) However, we knew it was time for me to find a creative server to play on and learn how to build better. Since I've spent the entire year playing a LOT of survival and at the same time done a ton of building, I hope I could be of help. Only drawback is my hours will be mostly in the evening. Not sure you play then A3.

Picture of one of my builds (or several I don't mind):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]This took me a month in survival.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Creative..

[​IMG]
    On this server.... creative.

Company name ideas (just for fun ;P): Maybe because it is 1:25 am.. I just can't think of a name. lul My mind is blank atm. :)

18. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Will post when I can, currently on my phone :)

19. Legend9468

Just a question, but do you already have a base of operations 360? I've started one, but realised if we're going to work together, then we kinda one. If you do, then feel free to message the co ordinates and I'll start on a trek across the mountains and swamps to the fires of Mt Doom to destroy the One Ring. ...No wait, that was that other thing.)

AnnodynS likes this.
  20. A360P

lolwoops i thought you meant you get on at 9:30 GMT XD, i'm usually up late anyways so its not an issue :D