FTB Team

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by A360P, Dec 17, 2012.

1. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

You are more than welcome to have your own base of operations to begin with, i'm currently working towards a portal gun and a jetpack. Once have those I will find an attractive area and set up camp. I will then come and pick people up who don't want to make the trek themselves. After that we will work together to get a small factory up and running. Once we have sufficient materials for building we will request our own age to live in and will start working on the main project. I know it sounds like alot but working together it will take no time :D.

I'll PM you the coords anyway in-case you want them (will be easier when moving :D

2. A360P

Accepted of course Ann, love your work. I'm guessing you will join us when we have an actual area as you have set up at smallfry's place for the meantime? If not the temp base is close to spawn i'll pm you the coords

AnnodynS likes this.
  3. A360P

k Pie :D

4. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

It doesn't sound that bad. It's not as if you're saying we should make a city before we consider getting to the the build proper.

As soon as I get the co ords I'll start transferring materials over from mine. I know what's been said about stealing, but I feel kinda vulnerable where I am. not to mention a central supply pool would be useful. Once I get everything over, I'll start work on a material factory and a power supply. I'm perfectly happy to make the machines for the Corporation.

5. A360P

ok thats fine i'll hop on now and send them to you, i'll make a storage area for you and myself as well as a communtiy chest. we already have a macerator, extractor and generator and should now work towards automating this with pipes and engines. After that we need to set up a quarry or some other automated mining method. After we have done that we will probably be ready to find our area and transfer everything and make the area secure :D

EDIT, would be nice to have some overclockers ;P

6. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

IGN: magetime
    Server Rank: Rank II Creative
    Why I want to join this team: I want to join because I feel that FTB is better played with friends or being a group is much easier to start and this seems like a pretty good option.
    My Builds: /warp MageArch on creative
    Company names: Idk it's kinda early so I'm sure we will come up with a name at some point

7. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

I'll move to you guys place.. darn.. 5000 blocks! Looks like I"m packing again. Haha! That was one long walk .. I want you to know. :) I'll Smallfry know. She's got a good friend who is teaming with her so I'm not leaving her on her own. lol Yes, Please send the coords and thanks A3. :)

8. creeperkiller132

creeperkiller132 Active Member Creative Architect

IGN: creeperkiller132
    Why: sounds like fun
    Timezone: -1 (Europe)

Don't hate on this post it was sent from my iPod

9. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Ign: Pieman_Is_God
    Why: I am awful at doing stuff myself and prefer to do things as a team :rolleyes: , and is useful because it helps having some organization!
    Timezone: GMT :)
    I help out with lots of builds here and there, I've got warp: piekeep, piehouse and pietown. Original names I know xd
    Company name: Ummm, 'Feed the a360'? xD

AnnodynS likes this.
  10. creeperkiller132

creeperkiller132 Active Member Creative Architect

company name Blockbuilders & CO.

11. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

I need to get to work on real life stuff. :p Holidays. lol I have transferred most of my bee stuff and other supplies I'd gathered. Do you not use the barrels much A360? I have four in my room that I made. I know they only hold one item. Anyway, my room is done and I've slept in the bed. Hope to get on tonight. Let me know if you prefer I learn something else besides bee keeping. I could also maintain the farms. Whatever you want me to do that I can learn. Just tell me and I'll start studying the mod.

12. Matthijs

Matthijs Member

damn... I wish i could join :(

13. A360P

Pie and Creeper, you guys join up with magetime and then we will meet up to make our final base sometime soon :p

14. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

Umm no? I don't really want people I don't know :p