More Ranks

Discussion in 'Creative Server Suggestions' started by FOLSTER, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FOLSTER

FOLSTER New Member Creative Architect

Maybe you could a few more ranks with more perms as they go up.
    Things like:
    /tp, /tphere, and a few other ones...
    basic world edit and voxel sniper commands then the rank up from that one they get more advanced ones and then all of them.
    Not sure what you could do for names but just a little idea.

2. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

This has been brought up before. To tell you the truth it would be a good idea to give some minor we perms to rank II. But here is the problem, look at world edit as a tool to grief. Imagine the damage it can do. And trust me people will always be little brats and use it to grief.

3. FOLSTER

FOLSTER New Member Creative Architect

i mean add more ranks so it goes Guest, Builder I, Builder II, [new rank], then architect. And you should only really be able to get architect if you gain the admins trust, rather than just your build skill.

4. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Meh, we've gone through that phase. Many people have suggested this in the past. We've come to the conclusion that we don't really need another rank. It's really just a matter of having tougher guidelines to base promotions off of. 3 ranks of building is fine. With tougher guidelines, people would be really happy they get builder I or II.

A360P likes this.
  5. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

lol not subtle at all huh

6. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

I agree with siout, I would have LOVED the idea of WE perms when I was Builder II. I am not against it. Maybe like //fixwater..

7. waterpower1

waterpower1 Active Member

This is a bit old, a month in fact. So, locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.