Excavators Needed!

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by NinjAssassin098, Sep 10, 2011.

1. NinjAssassin098

NinjAssassin098 New Member

Hey guys!
    Most of you have heard about my town ShadeCrest, but what most of you do not know is that we have an underground area that is being converted into a marketplace or house area. (Undecided, Send me some mail with your thoughts after you have seen it plz)
    Anyways i need some miners who will mine away 16x16 areas down to a pre-determined height. You can keep all the resources you find, and I will supply you with iron tools and repairs for free.
    If you are interested please reply to this topic and then talk to me in-game!

2. ace5511

ace5511 Member VIP Creative Architect

is there a payment?

ill probably help either way

3. EpicMineCrafteer

EpicMineCrafteer New Member

Yes I shall do vit and the free repairs i can do myself just give me iron :D

4. NinjAssassin098

No i will do the repairing, To make sure the iron doesnt go toward your, ahem, personal gain.

Hmm well your mining level will go up a substantial amount, and I have not yet determined the payment in rupies.

5. EpicMineCrafteer

When you say personal gain do you mean taking or points to repair? Kuz I just wanna level up my repair. I'll give the extra iron back.

6. jedispy

jedispy New Member

hey im banned untill 14th just wondering whether there will still be a possition for me ?

7. NinjAssassin098

Yes Definately
    Lol yes i dont want u to keep them.

8. EpicMineCrafteer

What if I buy the iron from you? And the ones I don't use you can just repay. So it would need mutual trust and I need the exp. :p When do I start and where?

9. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

Might help...

Change thus title to "Excavators Needed," when I saw this I assumed you wanted mining partners and kept
    Looming over it. And make it a marketplace, that way permissions don't go up to the surface of your town and you can't build town items on their plots.

10. NinjAssassin098

Ty for the suggestions :)

11. NinjAssassin098

That might work, send me some mail in-game and ill let you know.

12. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

No problem :) glad I could help.

13. NinjAssassin098

I quoted the quote of a quote :D

14. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

i would do it... but it seems like its gonna help shadecrest (town) lmao srry