Plot Checker Rank

Discussion in 'Creative Server Suggestions' started by TheyCallMeEmana, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheyCallMeEmana

TheyCallMeEmana New Member

Isn't it a pain how ONLY admins can check plots and promote guests? For me I see lots of guest anxiously waiting for an admin to get on to be promoted. What if some select few people with builder II ranks could become plot checkers. I say this because Builder II people know what gets promotions, and have experience on the server. Maybe a test would suffice, secretly an admin watches a person who applied for this rank. Watch for how they treat guest, there personality, there skills on rateing builds.

Me? I would like to apply for this rank if you so decide. I am a builder II, have been on shade crest for a few months, have made relations with most admins, and some from other ranks. I have also gave opinions on plots and builds and commented truthfully. My builds may not be the greatest but I do know what and what doesn't pass.

I hope you consider these things Imax, thank you all for hopefully reading
    ~emana

2. TheyCallMeEmana

Ok sorry to bother

3. waterpower1

waterpower1 Active Member

Its ok, but this question has been asked before. There isn't really a problem as the guests can wait a little bit for an admin to come online, or, as max said, they can type a modreq.

4. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

It's not that creative is understaffed. It's just that 80% of guests are just impatient and don't really read the signs. The ones who are patient and wait are usually the ones who end up staying.

QuietSea and sioutdoors like this.
  5. TheyCallMeEmana

Imax clearly stated that there won't be this type of rank and you don't need to restate the same thing over.

6. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

UMMM. First off have you ever been on creative, never seen you before and i'm always on. And thats supposed to be one of the "perks" (sometimes not) of being admin.

7. TheyCallMeEmana

I see you on all the time dude, you just don't see me.........

8. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

This. End of topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.