Dyno or staff please help me out here

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by mlankowicz, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlankowicz

mlankowicz Member VIP

Pie squared and hunters were in pvp so we pvp some and I had diamond armor since you guys had a sale so I hit a guy and killed him but piesquared said that I should be banned I got over it then I was watching a battle when suddenly pie came up to me and hit me I got nervous so I went to my house then she threatened to get me banned for what I did perma ban so I didn't want that she said give me all your diamond armor or you will be banned so I give her all my armor now she still threatenes to get me banned what should you guys do about this ban me or what?

2. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

3. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

In English:

mlank was watching me pvp some people outside the pvp spawn, he was in full diamond armor. He never said he was watching, and he was holding a diamond sword, so I attacked him. Another guy was hitting me, so I turned around to kill him. Mlank, while I was doing this ran away, and tp'd home. According to the rules, if you tp out of combat (I had already hit him at least 5 times), you have to give the attacker your inventory, or be temp banned.

4. mlankowicz

mlankowicz Member VIP

LIES!!! LIES!! I said I was watching!

5. mlankowicz

mlankowicz Member VIP

and you said I would get perma banned!!

6. mlankowicz

mlankowicz Member VIP

why you lie D:

7. PieSquared761

After you tp'd away...

And because you fist rushed this morning, it probably would have been.

8. mlankowicz

mlankowicz Member VIP

can I just have my stuff back please dyno? Oh and I also got a small greif in my house.

9. mlankowicz

mlankowicz Member VIP

I want my stuff back!!

10. mlankowicz

mlankowicz Member VIP

Come on man piesquared why you do this to me? I did not do anthing WRONG!!!!

11. PieSquared761

So to you, tping from combat, cursing at everyone who disagreed with you, fist rushing, attacking people in the pvp spawn building, and annoying people, are all okay things to do?

12. mlankowicz

mlankowicz Member VIP

She won't give me my stuff back and now I'm being abused! :(

13. mlankowicz

mlankowicz Member VIP

that os all a lie I admit I did fistrush once I did swear 2 times but the rest is a lie!

14. mlankowicz

mlankowicz Member VIP

I just want my stuff back

15. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

It never says to give the attacker your inventory in the rules.

16. mlankowicz

mlankowicz Member VIP

Dyno you know what I did not do what pie said I did. What I admit I did was that I did swear 2 times and was innmature and angry for a little bit but I did not fistrush 10 times only 1 and I said I was watching a fight and she killed me!

17. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

Reviewed the logs. Banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.