A chat report about the sandy shooting

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by CanOpenerTrooper, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

Ok guys, at around 7:28 san Diego time, I was hard at work building when i just looked at chat and someone was making fun of the sandy elementary shooting. The two main culprits were masseffect11 and Bksport1 I quickly started taking action by asking them to stop this topic. They didn't. The chat was moving so fast that i coulnt get enough screen shots of them making fun of the shooting. I only got 2 pics...... All of the builders I and up were trying to help out the cause and are witnesses... I would like action to be taken. I was very displeased with the convo the 2 guests had.

Screen Shot 2013-01-10 at 7.32.04 PM.png Screen Shot 2013-01-10 at 7.32.22 PM.png

2. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Am I missing something in these?

3. trukklob

trukklob Active Member Creative Architect

It was pretty vulgar stuff... Cano caught the screen names towards the end of the event- Both of those players are probably like 10 years old, but in my opinion should be banned for what they were saying. (btw, i'm all about free speech, but there's a time and a place-!)

~trukklob~

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  4. trukklob

trukklob Active Member Creative Architect

Hi cano-!

Thanks for monitoring the chat, providing ample fodder for the "ban-hammer"!

>:D

~trukklob~

5. CanOpenerTrooper

Yes I was trying to find out who the culprits were and got to the point where I couldn't scroll up in chat anymore :\
    I have trukklob as a witness

6. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Yeah there's barely any chat evidence in those pictures -_-

7. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

^ sorry but its true

8. waterpower1

waterpower1 Active Member

Well, we can asume that tzvij514 was also a witness, has he got any screen shots? Also, I think that if we get enough trusted players saying the same thing then we should believe them. Besides, we can see that he was talking about fighting. That looks like there is enough evedience with me.

9. Chronos

Chronos Active Member

i will confirm just about anything cano say's about the entire thing .. although i don't have any pic's

10. PhuzzYLogiK

PhuzzYLogiK Member

Normally, I would stay out of this, since it really doesn't have anything to do with me....but in this case, I'm inclined to comment. I have consistently found CanOpenerTrooper to be one of the most immature members on Creative, constantly spamming chat, stirring up drama, and threatening to report people on the forums as if that displays some misguided sense of authority.

His whole story here reeks of covering something up. If he noticed something offensive in chat, all he had to do was hit ONE button to take the screenie and then it would show the names of the people responsible. Instead, he chatted so long that he got past the point where he could scroll up? What is that? 30-50 lines of text? And yet he claims he "quickly started taking action"?

Furthermore, masseeffect11 is the one that states the fight is pointless. The funny thing is, there are two sides in a fight. Since masseffect11 and Bksport1 seem to be on one side, who do you think was fighting with them? I'd put my money on the very person (or people) reporting this. He can't show you what they were saying because it would incriminate himself, as he was probably saying things just as bad.

I'm not saying masseffect11 and Bksport1 don't deserve to be banned. I don't know. But I do think you're getting one-sided information, and as several have pointed out, NOTHING actually shows them doing anything wrong. In fact, masseffect11 tries TWICE to end the discussion.

I don't pay attention in chat, so it takes A LOT to get me to notice someone and remember their name. In Cano's case, he was so annoying/immature over a couple weeks that I took notice. And hey, look, I have screenshots, too! This happened a while ago, but I was willing to drop it. However, given Cano's propensity to run to the forums with every little thing, I guess this is only fair. You reap what you sow.

The basic story is that jonrex25 had built near Cano's build, and Cano wanted it removed. This is how he asks:
    Cano1.JPG

Then he antagonizes some more. Note, while he's busy picking a fight and being insulting/annoying, he's reporting jonrex for breaking the rules...do we see a pattern?
    Cano2.JPG

Cano reveals his character, and ignores adam_mills' request to stop. Note adam's statement to Cano: "You are keeping this going".
    Cano3.JPG

By this point, jonrex had deleted the build and moved on...but Cano continues, despite the previous "im done".
    Cano4.JPG

Cano continues to antagonize, as EVERYONE else has moved on and Z_Millla tells him to stop.
    Cano5.JPG

15 minutes later, Cano has realized the build has been gone for a while...
    Cano6.JPG

...but he keeps making comments and picking fights. When I informed him that I was taking screenshots of it all, he didn't care in the least.
    Cano7.JPG

And this is the person enforcing "civility" on the server now? Ha.

11. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Kids will be kids unfortunately.

12. CanOpenerTrooper

thanks max :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.