Guest Builds We Love

Discussion in 'Contests/Events' started by AnnodynS, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

[​IMG]
    Welcome to Guest Builds We.. [​IMG]

Our admins all agree that we have some very talented guests who build amazing things! We'd like to highlight a few of those each day. Just because a player is a guest doesn't mean that he or she isn't a great builder. :D We would like to showcase 10 or so of our favorites here to give a little exposure to our newest members.

One goal with this thread is to show guests what a Builder I build actually looks like. This will be a place for them to get ideas and inspiration. Of course, some will be above that level. Many guests are completely confused as to what it is we admins are looking for when we review their build. A3 and I hope this thread will help. :)

Admins please upload your favorites keeping in mind that older ones will be removed as newer ones are posted. Be sure to get the name of the player. If you aren't an admin, please don't post a picture as it will be deleted. Thanks!

Congratulations to guests' whose builds get posted here! Great job.. and keep up the good work. ;)

[​IMG]

This is a build I came across today but neglected to get the name of the builder. Lovely highrise! When the server is back up, I'll go find the name of our guest and post it here. :) ~AnnodynS

2. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

[​IMG]

Nice wood home by dbsweazy. Level: Builder I (AnnodynS)

[​IMG]
    Lovely Mansion by Dorease (Great interiors!) Level: Builder I (AnnodynS)

[​IMG]

Sleek Modern homes by superdupercat12. (More here than meets the eye. xD Level: Builder I (AnnodynS)

[​IMG]

Amazing star ships! Drat! I was so astonished by this build I forgot to get their name and will go back and find it this afternoon. lol! Level: Builder II

FirstAscent likes this.
  3. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Bump.. new homes added. :)

4. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

[​IMG]
    Windmill home by Midster97 Level: Builder I +

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Amazing Castle by SeniorMaestro Level: Builder II

[​IMG]
    Very nice home by dbweasey Level : Builder I
    [​IMG]

This is enchanting! by Zangarra Level: Builder II

[​IMG]

Very nice home and landscaping by KizzyFazzla Level: Builder I

[​IMG][​IMG]

Amazing detail! no name yet Level: Builder II

I do hope some more admins will post their favorites soon. :)

submitted by AnnodynS

5. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

I will as soon as I see something worthy, i'm hard to impress and always seem to get the cobble boxes T_T

6. TheKillorX

TheKillorX Active Member Creative Architect

lol same at me a360. i never see something that i would post here. i promote like 1/10 builds :/
    and that one is mostly just builderI so not really worth to be posted here

7. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Killor I do understand.. and the same happens to me. Remember though, I WANT builder I posts here. A3 and I wanted to showcase builder I builds. That being said, as you are flying around doing modreq if you happen to see a really nice one..take a picture and post it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.