trukklob's third attempt

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by trukklob, Jan 23, 2013.

?

Are trukklob's builds "architect-worthy"...?

1. Yes, definitely!

100.0%
  2. No, certainly not!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trukklob

trukklob Active Member Creative Architect

Disclaimer: This thread is for admins and architects to post only. Please nobody else post here.

IGN: trukklob

Why I want to become Architect:

Hey guys, it's trukklob- :D

I would like to become an "architect" on Shadecrest creative because I believe that the new challenge of added server responsibility will help me maintain my interest/passion for expanding my building and creative skills. I actually build more structures in my (limited) free time on Shadecrest than i do on singleplayer mode (sad). I find that the critique/opinion/praise/disdain of fellow players of all stripes encourages me to be more thoughtful when i'm building, and it helps to enhance what would otherwise be a completely self-serving task (i.e., design and exploration). The additional tools afforded the "architect" player, if learned quickly and used effectively, would only serve to enhance my building style and hopefully provide a unique and satisfying world for others to enjoy-!

How long I have been on the server(/seen):

I have been building on "Shadecrest" since at least August/September, 2012 (not sure, it doesn't seem like that much time has passed!) I recently joined the survival server, although i have to say, creative is still my favorite-! :D (darn gravity, and such...!) (p.s. SORRY, UberDarkAardvark! no grief intended!!)
    (the pix don't do the builds justice, explore them if you are interested/have the time :D )

Warps, Pictures, or Coordinates below:

*Although I have at least a dozen small to medium-sized builds scattered across both the "builder" world and the "creative" world, my current architect project can be viewed at "/warp trukapp". (or /warp tavern1 if trukapp doesn't work for some reason, lol!) (hehe, it's a WIP, but you get the idea!!!) I plan on using my newly acquired "arch" skills to enhance /warp trukapp beyond it's current state, which is why I have left some parts of it undone for now...

* I am also currently doing a "co-op" build with "I'm just a pixel" that is even larger than my posted arch app build... /warp trukisland i believe (if it's public, otherwise I think pixel has /warp moontemple) -It's really neat, and will be my first major team build on the server!

I have a couple of builds near the "builder" warp...
    -Going out from the front door of the warp, if you follow the stone path past the epithet to "quietsea" and to the the left, you will see a small "trukklob survival tower" with a 10 diamond max diamond- hunt challenge. (good luck!)

-If you take right from "Quietsea's epithet" and cross the small ocean inlet, you will find one of my early builds... it is a raised house in the ocean with an "admins welcome" sign in front. (check out the shower, drip-drip!)

-Keep going past the "raised house", follow the shoreline to the left, and you will see yet another survival house jutting-out into the bay... (this was much more recent, and one of my fav's! :D )

-In the lower-left quadrant of the (creative) dynamap, you may find a large stone-brick "flower-shaped" structure with a small town blooming below it's platform... this was my previous attempt at "arch" status, and I may come back to this one and finish off the details later- hehe... (/warp trukarch)

-I believe the public warps "/warp truktown" or "trukvillage" or "trukcity" still exist and/ or are accesible, all of them are early builds... (*let me know if those warps are dead or private, I can "tp" you there if you really care to see them...especially trukvillage, as it has an excellent sewer build below ground that siout was the first to see!! :D )

-If you visit player's "metalpants"(/warp metalpants2) build, your will find a hidden "trukklob" cabin and medieval house build on, or near those properties... (below the giant spaceship!)

-I have a large "jungle pyramid structure" (/warp truktower, i think... :p) filled with detailed tree-houses in either the builder or creative world (my first failed attempt at arch status, :p ) (I think all the admins, including max, have seen that one- bird-shaped tower, skyships, wooden-glass pyramid, etc.)

-My most recent fully completed builds are in Sioutdoor's "mountain village" group-build... I have a small plot in the center area of the town with a moderate-sized villa, complete with landscaping, stables, and even a small guest cabin- :p hehe (it's next to Pieman's and Annodyn's kick-ass shopping center, lol) -Also, Siout let me build a small "boat mooring/ dock building" in the mountain village... it was a bit outside my comfort-zone, but I like it-! :D

*Thank you for your consideration for "architect" on Shadecrest, I hope I can join the team as a unique and supportive player who appreciates the well managed structure of this creative server!*

(pps... I have many small "trukklob" cabins scattered across the world, as well as several unique expirimental builds that I have abandoned... can you find/ identify them? lol!! let me know if you think you've found one that is not listed or has been abandoned, hehe...!! :D )(hint: one is near hockeyblocker's warp /warp thehole ... :D )

(ppps... Annodyn rocks! A very good candidate for Admin status!!! -just my opinion :p )
    **Yay! annodyn got admin in the timespan between my first and last arch app! What a great addition to the server!**

*Skeletal's and Pelle-Plut's builds are epic and will shock you when they apply... two more great builders about to promote soon!

*also- Folster is freakishly good, and observant! He may be an admin before too long, he promoted nearly as fast as Peter/liasha, lol! :p

Attached Files:

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  2. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

I edited your poll to a yes or no answer because 4 is not what we want/need lol

3. Tar Guevara

Tar Guevara Member Creative Architect

This is my first vote as a newly minted architect. :)

Firstly, I have been one of the few privileged players to see Trukk's coop build with Im_Just_A_Pixel. The size and details are impressive. It's a shame that the warps given above are not accessible at the moment. You may want to fix that, Trukk.

Secondly, /warp trukkapp and your other builds have your distinct style stamped all over them. I have no doubt that you are a very capable builder judging from the details that you have painstakingly injected into your builds from the floors all the way to the sky. Lord knows what you could do with the help of WE and/or Voxel.

In conclusion, my vote is a definite yes. Give this man WE and Voxel! LOL!

4. trukklob

Thanks quiet, lol- wanted to provide answer category for those "on the fence" like a360p... :D

5. trukklob

Awesome! Thanks tar for your prompt feedback! :D (hehe, your builds rock as well...)

6. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Can I just write ditto to what I said last time? (It was a yes, incase you've all forgotten)

trukklob likes this.
  7. trukklob

Thanks, Legend... love your builds btw-!! :D My first arch build will be a steampunk/airship/fifth-element/judge dredd/ esque city scape... hehe !!! :D (rob schneider rules!!)

8. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

I'll go review this again in a little bit, good luck.

trukklob likes this.
  9. TheKillorX

TheKillorX Active Member Creative Architect

third attempt
    my third vote
    my third yes
    thats all i have to say

:p

trukklob likes this.
  10. QuietSea

11. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Yes. Again. :)

trukklob likes this.
  12. trukklob

Thanks killor.. (i won't make you vote again, I swear!! :D )

13. Lionfish12

Lionfish12 Active Member Creative Architect

Why are you not arch already? Yes from me. :)

trukklob likes this.
  14. trukklob

hehe, thanks again lion... I just got a taste for w/e today ($3.00 donation) and i love it!! The possibilities for massive detailed builds are endless! :D

15. QuietSea

trukklob you D: This is an application thread not a cocktail party
    Also, canopener since you're dying to comment in these architect threads, instead of just deleting your posts and other repeated offenders' posts, im just going to make temp bans on the server since you refuse to listen and follow simple rules. longer and longer the more you post. :)

AnnodynS and ZPWR22 like this.
  16. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

uh yeah why are we doing trukk again still a yes
    EDIT: nvm I saw why

trukklob likes this.
  17. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

You definitely have a lot of talent. I love the consistent detail in your main build, and the group build (though obviously not all your work) is looking very promising. Though the main build is incomplete, the parts that are done look great and I think you would do very well as an architect. It's a yes from me.

AnnodynS and trukklob like this.
  18. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

/warp trukapp and /warp trukisland which is a coop with imjustapixel.

AnnodynS and trukklob like this.
  19. creeperkiller132

creeperkiller132 Active Member Creative Architect

it's a yes from me

trukklob likes this.
  20. Dann01520

Dann01520 Member Creative Architect

Yes from me trukk. you've got some epic builds, and a lot of dedication.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.