I don't like my new addition to my house.

Discussion in 'Demolition Request' started by UberDarkAardvark, Jan 28, 2013.

1. UberDarkAardvark

UberDarkAardvark Member VIP

Which map? (peaceful or pvp) Peaceful

What are the coordinates? (use /getpos)

Does HawkEye show any data? pepijndb

Do you see any locked chests or furnaces? I don't think so, found 2 unlocked chests.

If so, who do they belong to? N/A

What does /seen [playername] show? Jan 27th

Any other information that you can provide? He built a hotel looking this like, on top of my pre-existing house. I left a sign telling him to move the house ect. Actual sign said "You have five days to move the house or I turn it into a roller coaster -Uber" and Quietsea put a sign on top saying "Hi -Quiet" but he simply removed the signs and disregarded the message. I don't like being his basement :(

Picture

2. Chronos

Chronos Active Member

a little tip .... Don't build with people you don't know. And this stuff will not happen

3. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Ah I remember checking this a while back, still not resolved? I spoke to pep, he informed me quiet had already told him to move, but he was wondering whether he could have his house moved via world edit, so I left it up to Quiet. If is not resolved soon I will ask pep when I next see him. :)

4. UberDarkAardvark

... Ive been here for 2 years. Have i ever shared or built with anyone other than ninja?

Alright, my Modreq just told me to put this here and since the house was still there i posted it. Thanks for talking to him though, he appears to be on when im not. Ima keep this post here though. It speeds the process up a bit.

5. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

You haven't been here for 2 years :p the server hasn't been up that long yet

I'll tell him to move, he can't have his house moved via world edit, he shouldn't have built that close to anyone in the first place.

6. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

he was banned today for griefing, i'll give it a week, if he doesn't appeal I'll remove it.

7. UberDarkAardvark

Lol whoops. That was a typo. I meant 1 year XD well a year and a half by now :p Anyway, alright, I will wait it out. Thanks Sharqi!