Demonitrax's Ban Apeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by demonitrax, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demonitrax

demonitrax New Member

Sorry guys I had no idea that mob trap farming was illegal, can I please come back on shade crest and destroy it? It wont happen again.

2. ThisDudeRiteHere

ThisDudeRiteHere Member VIP

It clearly says in the rules which are located here:

Saying “I didn’t know” is a defense that WILL get you banned.

- No mob traps. Under or above ground. (creates lag)
    - No mob spawner camping (creates lag)

3. demonitrax

demonitrax New Member

Well in my defence I haven't been on in a few days and i used it for about 5 minutes, but never the less I'm sorry for creating it.

4. ThisDudeRiteHere

ThisDudeRiteHere Member VIP

That's been a rule since I joined almost 4 months ago I believe..

5. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

This has been a rule that was instituted about 4 days after i joined the server, it has always been on the rules list, it is right up there. i also encourage EVERYONE to read the rules multiple times a week. i don't care if you used it for 5 min or 5 months without getting caught, it is against the rules.

- No mob traps. Under or above ground. (creates lag)
    - No mob spawner camping (creates lag)

Ban stands unless Max or Blat decide otherwise.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. 04blatca

04blatca Member Lead Admin VIP

I agree that this isn't against the rules, however I don't believe this is worthy of a perma-ban. Especially as demon hasn't done anything against the rules on the server for the entirety of the time he's been on the server. I will change this to a temp ban until the 15th of September.

However demon, the mob trap must be removed, along with any web, bones, feathers, slime balls, and any other items aggressive mobs drop that are in your chests, as well as you fully reading the rules before rejoining the server.

7. demonitrax

demonitrax New Member

Yeah i got like 15 feathers from it, ill delete the trap and get the diamond sword out. Thanks Blatca :)

8. jfaria1891

jfaria1891 Member VIP

demons a good kid =) he honestly didnt know, hes deffinitly not one to break rules. thank god its only a temp ban lol it would have taken forever u take down his house in borderlands haha im jp =P anyways nice trap demon... asside from the fact of it being illeagle lol =)

9. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

i've seen nicer... and banned for it as well... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.