Shade Crest Video [Made By Wintergrasped]

Discussion in 'Server Media' started by Wintergrasped, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Wintergrasped

Wintergrasped New Member

I recently Made a Very Quick and Ok Looking vide for the server.
    Enjoy

2. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

A few tips:

Buy some good recording software that is unwatermarked (although I think you can get Dxtory for free(don't quote me))

Download the camera mod, those flyovers make me dizzy

3. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

the music is kind of obnoxious and the transitions are..missing.

4. Ralk75

Ralk75 Active Member

I think it is ok but he said it was quick so it has the right to have mistakes. (Not that mistakes are bad)

5. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

I'm sorry, and hate to hate... but this is just kinda obnoxious.

6. Ralk75

Ralk75 Active Member

Well not really mistakes but stuff he didn't add in.

7. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

Upload it in 720p and make it videos instead of screenshots. Some of the builds were a little to small. ANd you mostly focused on one build at the end. Maybe put liasha or peter in? Make the vid over 1 min.

8. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

[quote="CanOpenerTrooper, post: 49176, member: 2123]"...Maybe put liasha or peter in?...[/quote]

Peter and Liasha are becoming a bit cliche by now, almost every vid made seems to have them at some point now.

9. CanOpenerTrooper

Peter and Liasha are becoming a bit cliche by now, almost every vid made seems to have them at some point now.[/quote]
    yes I understand, but if people outside of the server saw a trailer with peter and liasha in it they would most likely be stunned. If only plot builds were in it they would think much less of it..

10. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

That and the bandicam watermark

11. Legend9468

I'm not saying only put plotbuilds in it, there are other builds on the server you know. What I'm saying is that one of the aspects that I like about this one is that I'm seeing builds that I haven't seen before. The people who keep up with the ShadeCrest trailers (Or, at least me), are seeing the same builds in most of them. A new sight every now and again is rather nice.

A360P likes this.
  12. CanOpenerTrooper

This sing doesn't exactly go with the video. I mean the part "Don't f*ck around". I don't exactly get why that song is realated with the video. I try to get songs that go with the theme of the video. For example for the trailer I did I chose an epic orchestra like song because all of the server's builds have that feeling. Try using Approaching Nirvana or Machinima sounds. Dancing Pixies is a dubstep song that goes with most builds.

13. Legend9468

Again, I appreciate him/her for trying something different. Although, judging from the video, most of it was whatever they had on hand at the time. Like they said above peoples, it was a very quick production time, so don't look too much into it.

14. CanOpenerTrooper

yes, be sure to check out the video I made for siout's build. I used Camera studio mod !

15. TheKillorX

TheKillorX Active Member Creative Architect

Peter and Liasha are becoming a bit cliche by now, almost every vid made seems to have them at some point now.[/quote]lol yeah... i dont want to say they are bad builders but i think we have some more builders that definetely have their level... just look around at our arch and admin list. there arent just two good builds or builders on this server -.-

16. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Heh there's a lot of undiscovered talent ;)