Sioutdoor's build official video made by canop using camera mod!

Discussion in 'Server Media' started by CanOpenerTrooper, Feb 6, 2013.

1. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

hey Guys, I have finally got the camera mod. IT feels sooo good to have way higher quality videos. Be sure to subscribe for more videos like this. Credits are at the end. I was having trouble with the mod, it kept glitching out. I eventually was able to spam /cam start and it stopped! Be sure to like

imaxorz and QuietSea like this.
  2. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

You certainly are getting better with your cinematics! (On a side note, where can I get one of those 61x16 texture packs?)

3. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Noice thanks for the video and congrats to all the great builders that worked very hard to make that one of the best towns/cities on the server (imho)

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  4. Ralk75

Ralk75 Active Member

I like this video it is very good. Of course I haven't been to creative at all. Maybe I should try it.

5. Legend9468

You should totally come on right now!

6. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

It was wonderful Cano!!!.. you are getting better :). Cano--Shadecrest's official video guy. :)

Btw, I wasn't sure if you saw Pie's beautiful snow park on the backside of the mountain.. It has our icesculpture snowflake and Teg's ice angels. :) Pie has built so much on this build with Si.. I was more of his assistant. lol

7. CanOpenerTrooper

Thanks! took me hours to actually get the mod installed. Now I can do it within 2 min -_-. Lol ks almost send a ban request on me because when you finish one of the flying tours it says "Traveling Ended !"

8. CanOpenerTrooper

I was using default texture pack because optifine and mc patcher were not working properly.

9. Legend9468

You must be fairly short, because that joke went straight over your head. Standard texture packs are in 16x16, there was a typo in the description saying 61x16...

10. CanOpenerTrooper

i saw that typo and thought nothing of it.......... -_-

11. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

very nice! i would say set your render distance to far and get some nice shaders if you can

12. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Wow the camera mod does so much. First time liking one of your cinematic. Good job :)

13. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Hi guys! Missing you. :( I know.. off topic :p This is going to be harder than I thought. See you tomorrow. :)

14. CanOpenerTrooper

Thanks!

15. CanOpenerTrooper

Yes, I was trying to do this. The problem I had is when you extract the file on mac you get codes. these codes are the smae as the camera studio mod codes. I have to do some trouble shooting to find out how to get Camera studio, optifine, and shaders to be compatible with each other

16. DarkNoodle

DarkNoodle Member VIP

Music and video was good but didn't like the lens effect on 0:24-0:48

17. CanOpenerTrooper

Legend, I made this while you were off. Hope you enjoy

What lens effect? I didn't use one exept darken the edges throughout the whole video..?

18. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Canop you are seriously pushing the line here.
    Max only just warned you..
    Stop double posting, no complaints.
    I took the courtesy of editing your last double post into one, but I'm not doing it again

QuietSea likes this.
  19. CanOpenerTrooper

I thought it was OK to have 2 posts next to each other when they were not about the same topic..

20. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

That's what a new paragraph does.

On a side note, what I saw of the video was good (crazy 3g here)