Can't Get on the FTB Server or revert to version 7 of Mindcrack

Discussion in 'FTB Guides and Tutorials' started by AnnodynS, Feb 15, 2013.

1. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

I'm stumped. I had deleted my ftb launcher and when I tried to reinstall.. it will only let me download 8.0.1 for the Mindcrack ftb .​

If I try to change it to 7 on the drop down menu on the right.. it gets a download error while downloading mod packs and says it's out of date.​

If someone is starting brand new.. how do they get the verison that is correct to work. A3 said it was version 7 but there's no option for that. The only mindcrack available is 8.0.1​

MindCrack Pack (v8.0.1) Minecraft Version 1.4.7​
    By The FTB Team​

This is what I selected on the right.. side of the launcher console window. It is 8.0.1.. how do I get v. 7? It's the only mindcrack option there is.​
    If I select the mindcrack pack then allow it to use the recommended version (8.0.1) then I can't resolve the host when I try to log on.​

trainskingsway04 likes this.
  2. Chronos

Chronos Active Member

3. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

I did that :) and once I tried to launch.. it downloaded all the mods to the very end.. then it said download error.. modpack out of date and refused to launch. I've tried like eight times.

4. Chronos

Chronos Active Member

hmm got skype ?

5. iamenrique123

iamenrique123 Active Member VIP

I'm actually having the same issue

6. Chronos

Chronos Active Member

is there any error codes you can give me on this ?

7. Bighappysmiles

Bighappysmiles New Member

I thought you weren't playing Minecraft anymore???????=o

8. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Trying again. :)

9. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

I'm not.. I was just going to see the base because my friends have done a lot of work on it. I was part of their team.

10. Well I'm boned. I'm not joining FTB. That looks like its hard work to set it up. Besides, my mum has just had an operation on her eye so if I do join, it will be in about 4 months....... Mmmmm cake......

11. I had a similar problem with my minecraft server. I decided it was time to get a new and improved version, the Digiex Minecraft Launcher. It allows you to use ANY of the previous updates, so I'm happy (I only had this problem when installing mods. I can do it easily now but I don't know how lol)

12. Chronos

Chronos Active Member

Trains Feed the Beast and digiex minecraft launcher don't work like you think ... feed the beast used a seperate launcher and folder n such also feed the beast launcher allows for special mods combo of mods to be downloaded as a pack download. also the problem has been resolved for ann

13. Oh. But the Digiex launcher is BOSS!!? Get it now!! (Sorry I don't have the link)

14. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

[​IMG]

15. Oh
    . Ok.

16. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Chronos uploaded an entire mindcrack folder and I was able to download it. I had to do that to revert to mindcrack with version 7. It works now.

17. PrinterUnit

PrinterUnit Member VIP

I'm having the same problem. Chronos, could you help me out here? ^^

18. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

anyone still having this problem
    This version of FML is built for Minecraft 1.4.6, we have detected Minecraft 1.4.7 in your minecraft jar file

You need a clean minecraft.jar of 1.4.6 I'll try and find a download
    EDIT: found it
    http://www.mojang.com/2012/12/minecraft-1-4-6-pre-release/

AnnodynS likes this.
  19. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP