City

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by stlnaturals, Feb 23, 2013.

?

What type of city?

1. Modern

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Medevial

100.0%
  1. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

Hello there, stlnaturals here. Me and antm1 were talking in server and we were thinking that it would be very very cool if we could try to gather as much builder 2's and above to make a huge city, we just thought thst this sounded fun and could help the shadecrest community come together even more. So if your a builder 2, Architect, Admin, Vip 2, or Vip 3 and you would like to help make the city please respond saying so.

2. Dman2416

Dman2416 Active Member

You have my sword

3. antm1

antm1 New Member

i personally would prefer a mix of both, like rome where modern buildings have risen along side ancient ones, but i support the idea of constructing a city together

4. Dman2416

Dman2416 Active Member

I really like that idea. It fits for both parties

5. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

I totally agree like maybe modern houses with medevial details?

6. iamenrique123

iamenrique123 Active Member VIP

When are you starting? I currently have my hands full with the western town and my arch build but I would help later on.

7. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

I would help but I am directing the western build with enrique. I think a little bit of a city build aspect is good but not to much.. it can get out of hand.. good luck :)

8. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

We dont know when we are starting as we are waiting for some more builders to join.

9. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

So far the build team is: stlnaturals, dman2416, fisheylasher, antm1, navarog, ksapple107(i think lol) i amenrique123(later on i believe) if u would like to join just message me in game or on this thread

10. CanOpenerTrooper

why don't you just use the build team that is already formed... (eyreblue) It is the build team that is already building the western city...

11. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

Yah we have started lol.

12. CanOpenerTrooper

good luck. I wont be helping. I have my plate full D:

[​IMG]