The new Anti grief system.

Discussion in 'Creative Server Issues' started by TehRawB, Feb 25, 2013.

1. TehRawB

TehRawB Active Member Creative Architect

Not complaning about the system it self. But does it need to remind me that iam unprotected every 5th block i place close too one of my protected zones? Making it fairly hard to keep up whit what happens in chatt.

sharqman likes this.
  2. TehRawB

Its still doing it the text is "Other players can undo your work here! Consider using a golden shovel to claim this area so that your work will be protected." its realy driving me nuts...

3. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Mhm, I also think we should consider upping the vote amount to maybe 10 points per? Gives more incentive and ive heard people quickly running out

4. TehRawB

I do agree i cant even protect 20% of my build and need to make small claims for waterfalls and so on.

5. TehRawB

So if ive understod right i can buy claimblocks but how and where? :) Im only playing on the creative server.

6. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

7. TehRawB

So did some testing and you can get 45points a day from voting. 100blocks costs 50 points. My current build witch im 4 days into is roughly 16k blocks big if i want to accualy protect every thing. During my time on the server ive accumilated roughly 4k clamblocks. Now the problem isent that im afraid of greefing as that dosent seem to be a problem at all on the server in general but rather that i cant claim my whole build and add the water i want where i want it so i need to make small strategic claims to add em. Thus rather than being protective it gets a bit anoying. Dont want to be a whining kid but thats my point of view. "sorry about the typos im tierd and cba spellchecking it hope i get my point across :)"