TehRawB´s Architect application

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by TehRawB, Mar 4, 2013.

?

Architect or not

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TehRawB

TehRawB Active Member Creative Architect

This thread is for admins and architects to post only. Please nobody else post here.

IGN: TehRawB
    Why I want to become Architect: In every game i play i strive too be the one of the best.
    MineCraft is no exeption for me so i try too get better whit every thing i create. The progress upwards can never stop and as Architects have tools that will make my strive easier im hoping ive evolved enough for this title.
    How long I have been on the server: I joined the server Feb 21. 2013. As im fairly new to the server im adding this for you all that never even seen me online.
    About me: Hello im TehRawB im 23 years old been playing MineCraft for roughly 1.5 months now.
    Been enjoying every second of it. I come mainly from a MMO/Sandbox origin as i like the tears of rubbish noobs when im not creating things. Thats pretty much the info ill give out at this point if you have any questions poke me online or pm.
    Warps, Pictures, or Coordinates below:
    I've made: /warp TehRawB
    /warp Seagull
    http://s1285.beta.photobucket.com/user/ikkiz/library/

Sorry about the quality of the pics and the way i posted it not really good at computers.

"Sidenote" The warps will keep growing as i have a problem ending projects if i get an idea i will add it.

2. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

i'll check them out tonight

3. TheKillorX

TheKillorX Active Member Creative Architect

i really like the detail in your builds and i think youre really talented.
    its a yes from me. keep on the good work

4. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Um, you have only been on the server so a couple weeks at best. One of the requirements for architect is to be a member on the server for at least 4 weeks. Also, i never see you being active on the forums. I have noticed you around the server, but not enough of an impact to make me feel like you can reach arch yet on that side. I'll check out your builds later, but it is a no from me anyway.

Also, I don't entirely agree with you reasoning for wanting architect. Fair enough that you want to be the best, I can relate to that t is really good to have a goal and motivation. However, I don't think that anyone deserves architect because they want the tools to make building easier, faster etc. You may want to rethink your standing on this point and what being an architect really means. I'll leave it at that, you can figure the rest out pretty easily.

EDIT: Checked the builds and they're good but I'm not a huge fan. Seagull is a little much, you put loads of effort into it, but some of the proportions are off and I'm not sold on the colour scheme. The patterning on the floor is great though. As for /warp TehRawB I like it and I don't. Yes, there are details like Ann said but the whole build feels somewhat repetitive to me. the balloon on the biggest airship is more diamond shaped than rounded, maybe fix that. I like the colour scheme, very original (although Si's latest build uses it too, I assume this was based off you and not seeing his build). I would still be a no, even if you had been on the server for four weeks and were active on the forums.

Don't feel let down by this, i am hard to impress. The only reason I am harsh on people is because I want to see them improve, especially those who are aiming to be the best. trust me when I say you'll improve a bunch by proving me wrong with your next build.

Good luck! :)

AnnodynS likes this.
  5. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

I have to say that I very much agree with A360 about four weeks for Architect as it's a community position.

That being said, I just finished visiting your warps. I realized I do know you and visited your work the other night. I see you finished the interiors. Great job! :) Wow.. you've been working non stop!

Things I love about your build:
    a. the lean tall look of it using thin fences.
    b. the aerial theme with air ships and the ships themselves <3 <3 I especially love the theme.. original and captivating.. makes me want to look more... feels enchanting. :)
    c. the detail :) I'm soo so glad you had good detail
    d. the size ... lots of good work here
    e. the supports, columns and the walls that were used for walkways..all very unique and detailed <3 :)
    f. the colors and materials..
    g. the fountains!! Oh so pretty and so interestingly done.
    h. the floors.. love the patterns.. very very interesting and well thought out
    Overall I love the whole thing and think you had enough variety and work and originality to qualify for architect. So that being said I'm no judge on how well you interect with the community as I've not been on in the evenings for a month now except very recently. That is changing though and I'll be hanging out more on free evenings.

So in terms of the buildings you get a whole-hearted YES from me. :)

6. creeperkiller132

creeperkiller132 Active Member Creative Architect

well the four weeks term keeps me from voting yes so its a no till then

7. A360P

By the way, I would lock this thread but I want to see what other admins and archs say. Especially those who have been around for longer.

8. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

You people write too much -_-

9. A360P

No you.

10. QuietSea

You guys could at least include like a TL;DR at the end if your posts :(

P.S. A360P is the best.(and a smelly post editor)

11. A360P

Awww I like the smell of farts :)

12. QuietSea

Admin abuse! Don't edit my posts, I'm a turd face!

creeperkiller132 and A360P like this.
  13. creeperkiller132

But a3 quiet is right that is admin abuse

14. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

All of us are trolls at one point, we just need to know our limits :)

A360P likes this.
  15. QuietSea

[​IMG]

16. creeperkiller132

Quiet I like your quote thingy

17. Lionfish12

Lionfish12 Active Member Creative Architect

I can see that you have really good talent, and I love /warp tehrawb!
    /warp seagull is nice, but I don't really like it, just personal opinion, but I can still see it was made really well and you have talent
    I just think you need to be a bit more active on the server and participate on the forums and help out others before I can say yes.

18. A360P

You guys are posting on a locked thread still :)

19. TheKillorX

TheKillorX Active Member Creative Architect

lock a thread? why?
    if we want to post we post!
    :p

20. creeperkiller132

lol i'm such a rebel
    anyone wanna join my rebel group

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.