stlnaturals architect application

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by stlnaturals, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

Dislcaimer: This thread is for Admins and Archs to post in only.

IGN: stlnaturas

Why I want to be architect:
    Well i want to become architect for a couple of reason. 1. stating that i have helped people with their builds and have also joined in on some group build as for example /warp western. Also i feel like I have been a respectful player in this communit which can go a long way in life. As I know obtaining this rank comes great respect but with great respect comes great responsibilty and i feel like i can contriube it helping people. also i know that World edit come along with this perk which i do not need much as i have buil most of my builds without World Edit. Soi feel like i hav beena good builder and when u critize meplease do it in a respectful way thank yuou.

How long have I been on this server(/seen): Since Decembe31st 201

Warps:
    /warp stuniversit and /warpbirdyandkitttyhotels

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  2. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

the warps are actually /warp stluniversity and /warp birdyandkittyhotels
    Sorry for the inconvience my computer isn;t letting me dit the application thanks

3. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

It's a no from me again.

Very little has changed with your Uni, so refer to last time for my comments.

Your second build is very much a shell of a building; I really would've done more of the interior before submitting this.

4. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

It's a no...I agree with what legend says

5. Lionfish12

Lionfish12 Active Member Creative Architect

I don't think you're quite ready for arch yet. I think you need to keep working on your building style and skills. Like legend said, I want to see more out of it. And I really want to see more details, not just on the walls but in the layout of the building and the roof especially. All of your roofs are pretty flat and plain, and don't really have any style to it. And your layouts are also pretty boring, mainly just boxes with a few outcrops and such.
    I think you just need to look at others builds to get more ideas and pay really close attention to the details they put into it, and the different techniques they used.

6. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Yeah this is a no-go for now. Good luck for your next attempt though. I'm locking this now :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.