town command problems- stealing my money!

Discussion in 'Survival Server Issues' started by CanOpenerTrooper, Mar 15, 2013.

1. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

OK so late last night I was going to /shop to buy some stuff when I realized I had 2 rupies -_- not 5 days earlier I had 200+ rupies from voting... I franticly searched the wiki and found the right commands to use to find out what happened. I did the command to see when taxes were due. It said 9 hours 55 minutes. I was very confused to see that I even belonged in a town. I then did the command to see if I was part of a town and it said I didn't belong to any official town -_- Treyman, stlnaturals, and I are living together out in the "wild". We are in no town. I joined a town about 2-3 weeks ago for 1 day. My laptop couldn't handle the lag that this town caused so I left it (with the command)... Could this be a broken command or something... I am clueless and confused by the fact that over the course of 2 weeks my money has vanished (haven't spent more than 100r I think).

2. kirederf60

kirederf60 Active Member

You shouldn't be taxed since you aren't in a town, do you own a shop somewhere that buys items? Perhaps you sold something to someone. Or maybe you didn't get the money from the voting to begin with. Perhaps a chest lock or something? Just some ideas as to what happened.

3. CanOpenerTrooper

I do have a small shop selling cobble, wood, and wool. And yes I know I got the money from voting because I did /money right after. I don't recall selling anything to anyone in many many months

EDIT: xD I am such a retard (agreed) I didn't think to check my chests in my small shop and I saw that someone had sold 20+ stacks of cobble to me :p - I feel sooo dumb (survival newb)

4. CanOpenerTrooper

Read my post again, I found the problem

5. kirederf60

kirederf60 Active Member

6. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

How come I never noticed this before D:

Just think of all the statistical analysis possible!

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  7. CanOpenerTrooper

8. kirederf60

kirederf60 Active Member

Well I research a lot on things that I may not even need. :p

9. CanOpenerTrooper

you sound like me... just smarter :p