Making an adventure map

Discussion in 'Creative Server Suggestions' started by TehRawB, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TehRawB

TehRawB Active Member Creative Architect

Right ive been wanting to make a adventure map a while and whit the hardware getting updated i figured i would ask firstly if its possible and if there is intrest in adding one to the shadecrest servers "if no on eather of those please lock this thread"

If the answer is yes the question is is there intrest in joining me in building it my plan is to make a map whit a few islands whit different factions and 1 main island witch is the nav of trading whit a part of town from each faction. the theme isent cut in stone and the storylines and so on will need to be worked on.

To be eligble to join the buildcrew i want to be able to use voiccoms. That being said i cant be bothered being on ts whit kids so id prefer all in the crew being atleast 15 or older.

will specify more when an answer from staff on the first 2 questions has been answered.

2. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

It is sort of on the cards and has been for a little bit, at least it has been discussed by some staff members. If this is done it will be on the test server, and it prolly won't be started until survival spawn is done and a few more SG maps are completed. I'll get back to you later on it, but it wouldn't be you leading the applications for it I'm afraid, in fact we probably won't have an application process as it didn't work out too well. However, I'll take you into consideration when we get round to it since you seem pretty active on the server.

sharqman likes this.
  3. TehRawB

TehRawB Active Member Creative Architect

allright sounds good :)

4. Yardweasel09

Yardweasel09 Member VIP

I would love to help with an adventure map. I am good at terraforming if that's what you need. But we do need to finish the survival spawn first. If we have too many projects going on at the same time nothing will get done...

sharqman likes this.
  5. A360P

No trees.

sharqman likes this.
  6. Dman2416

Dman2416 Active Member

I like the idea, but I'm making a build similar to an adventure map, so I probably wont be working on it too much if I do join.

7. reshatok

reshatok Member Creative Architect

I am very interested in this.

8. Ralk75

Ralk75 Active Member

I'm might do this but I don't play Monday-Thursday (Unless it's not a school day and my spring break is next week) Also unless I have an example of a building I would just screw up, I'm not good at thinking of building designs.

9. A360P

^this, I'm locking the thread

Legend9468 likes this.
  10. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

A tree adventure map? I'm down

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.