AnatolyZaitsev Looking to Become the Next Architect

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by AnatolyZaitsev, Mar 19, 2013.

?

Should I be promoted to Architect?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why i want to become an architect? Because Im always enthusiastic to building and creating different unique constructions. I always wanted to build but building is one process of having fun, the other process is making friends helping out and making ever one feel welcomed to the shadecrest community. I have helped many of fellow friends and i also helped the new people. I put my best in everything and I can always get job done with beautiful and amazing work. i dont let people down nor do i pick on people, instead i always give them a positive feed back. I have built many of buildings with unique designs, i can show you even more if you chose me for architect. i been on this server since last year and i have learned so much and hope to grow my knowledge even more. i love to make friends and i love a server that everyone can get together and I'm fair and equal to everyone. Warp Anatoly

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  2. Pelle_Sudden

Pelle_Sudden Member Creative Architect

I do like that you try using alternative block combinations, but I'm not really a big fan of brichwood. However thats just my opinion on brichwood and has less to do with your build. I do like that asian style of buildings, but I dont think its enugh detail put in them so thats why I say no for now

3. Thank you for the honest opinion and i will work on getting myself away from brichwood but also see my best details in using wood and i have improved on details too but like you said i should work to away from brichwood and work more on my detials

4. Pelle_Sudden

Pelle_Sudden Member Creative Architect

I think its just my opinion about brichwood, I don't think its something that people would wont you down for:) So keep your own style but improve the details;)

5. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Unfortunately it's a no from me for now.

The idea's good, but it hasn't been fleshed out enough. There either needs to be more landscaping or buildings to fill in the blank spaces, without that, the lines of bonemealed ground stand out and don't really look that good; you could also try some more trees/more types of trees to help with variation.
    Other stuff also includes the paths and some of the ramps, some of them have a good premise, but are too, umm, for lack of a better word, simple; they feel like areas that you did and wanted to come back to later.

Good luck figuring out what I just said and I look forwards to seeing another App in the future

6. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

7. Do you guys want me to restart and rebuild a new place ?

8. Legend9468

The build's fine, no need to do another.

It just seems to be in the early stages for now, just needs a bit more work done on it.

9. I ben working on my build for months and i was confident that i did a job on it

10. Legend9468

Maybe it was a poor choice of words on my part then. Elements need more refining in it. Like the big flat blank spaces, they need a bit of work first.

Pelle_Sudden likes this.
  11. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

the buildings and style are great. Its just needs more. As it is its a good builder II app. Not much wow factor build more in that style

12. TheKillorX

TheKillorX Active Member Creative Architect

sry but its a no from me. for me you are builderII but not much more. maybe a good builderII.
    you have to work on your detail and especially on your depth. but you structures are cool.

13. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Basically what others are saying; this is a very nice build and the theme is done well, but it is really lacking the over-the-top detail that we look for in architect builds. The pagoda is a very frequently done building, so seeing something a bit more unique would be cool. Not a bad build, but still a ways to go.

14. Lionfish12

Lionfish12 Active Member Creative Architect

It's nice, it just doesn't look complete. I think it just needs more details and buildings in it to make it look like a complete town or something. And honestly, I would really like to see one giant build in it to bring it all together or something like that. It's nice, but not yet architect nice.

15. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

It's been a majority no for about 5 votes straight. Time to lock this thread. Please take more time before considering to re apply again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.