Creative plugin

Discussion in 'Creative Server Suggestions' started by TehRawB, Mar 28, 2013.

1. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

I know nothing of server schtuff and I shouldn't comment...... but I'm gonna lol. When you get grey listed on the voxel box they ask if you want to download a bunch of stuff. Then when you do new textures new mods everything. LED display screens, warps all kinds of stuff. Tell me what's the difference between mods we have now like the chat system, world edit, xwarp, voxelsniper and others. These are not on my computer yet still work. Please explain cause I honestly don't know.

2. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Voxelsniper, world edit, vanish, no cheat, world guard and stuff like this are called "server mods". These modify the way a server does stuff. Server mods affect the way you play in game on the server. There are ways you can modify the server so that is compatible with client mods like FTB.

3. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

It's still "Changing stuff that you can do in-game vs stuff you can place in-game"

That's the main difference between what stuff like VoxelSniper does vs Microblocks.

4. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

To add onto the nicknames plugin mentioned over in the survival discussion, we could implement it with players submitting a google form (similar to apps in survival) so we know who's who in game, and can approve them and charge for them

A360P likes this.