RozzyRanger101 Architect Application

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by RozzyRanger101, Apr 8, 2013.

?

Should I become Architect?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RozzyRanger101

RozzyRanger101 Member Creative Architect

Please can only Architects and Admins post here!

IGN: RozzyRanger101

Why I want to become architect:
    Well, I have tried many times before, but haven't been accepted. In my last attempt, hardly anyone replied! So I hope you all reply here. I would love to recieve the honour of becoming a higher rank in this server, Architect so my name will attract guests or builders to ask me for advice. I believe that I have the building skills required for Architect and I am sensible enough. Also, I would like to create bigger builds with the tools. I just want to help (even though I can already) more and more and keep the community growing and growing. This has been the only server that I actually have been on for more thatn a month and I will not stop until I reach Architect.

How long I have been on the server:
    I have been on the server since 24th December 2012.

Warps, pictures, Coords:
    The warps are:
    frozentica
    templerozzy (sorry to be annoying but I promise I will try and finish the floor and interior :/)
    in /warp tehyoyo I have a cathedral which you will see as I will also take pictures of it, if it's not there, reply and I will try and find it and make a warp. Oh and inside my cathedral, the interior is not mine. Only the exterior!
    To see my improvement: /warp rozzy

Quick message:
    From Tuesday morning until Friday morning I will not be on the server because I am going on a short holiday, I will be able to reply to this thread sometimes, hopefully, using my iPod Touch. (this week)

Attached Files:

2. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

You have improved loads since you've joined, and I love that church you did for the new town, your effort is great, I think i've seen you bounce back the most out of anyone, I feel you deserve it.
    Yes from me :)

RozzyRanger101 likes this.
  3. RozzyRanger101

Thanks! :)

4. TehRawB

TehRawB Active Member Creative Architect

Its a yes from me aswell i loved your ice builds and the new church for the town is awesome. I have no idea about your progress tho but still :p

RozzyRanger101 likes this.
  5. RozzyRanger101

Oh, if you go to /warp rozzy, there are signs on the boat thing walls, those are my builds from quite a long time ago. I have improved a lot in my opinion, trust me :D

6. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

If I remember correctly, the thing that let you down before was interior. For me I have to stay consistent with that previous opinion. Your structure is decent, but if you can't show me some good interior work I think you fall a little short of the rank. Good luck anyway, you put in a lot of effort, but I think you are rushing arch.

7. RozzyRanger101

8. TheOnlyGurra

TheOnlyGurra Active Member Creative Architect

You have become a much better builder since you first joined this server, im impressed. But i have to agree with A3, i would like to see some interior work aswell.

9. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

some of the best builds don't have interior at all BUT it is not open to access. SO with that said if your gonna do it, it has to be done all the way. In either case your structure details are carrying it through for me. I vote yes

10. creeperkiller132

creeperkiller132 Active Member Creative Architect

well you have improved your buildings skills really much so i vote yes

11. TheOnlyGurra

TheOnlyGurra Active Member Creative Architect

annother thing came to my mind, i havent really seen you helping new players with their questions and such. maybe you do but i just missed it, but if not, that would be something to work on:)

12. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Yes for me. You've improved.

13. reshatok

reshatok Member Creative Architect

I like to look at your builds so you
    got a yes from me, cant vote in poll though :/

14. RozzyRanger101

This is my only chance to reply to everyone on this holiday; Gurra, every now and then when they ask me in private chat I reply and I do help the guests and tell them what they have to improve there build with, but I agree that I should offer my help and just help them altogether more.
    Thanks for the constructive criticism and the yeses. I am working on an interior as it is my weakness in my building.
    Thanks everyone! :)

15. RozzyRanger101

Ok
    that's fine. And thanks for the yes:)

16. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Your main build has improved tremendously since your first application. I think this has been brought up, but I still would like to see more done with the interior. The interior isn't bad as is, but I feel there is still a lot of potential on the inside of your builds where you could improve. However, I still really like the builds as a whole. Yes from me.

17. Liasha

Liasha Member Creative Architect

Good enough exterior work, but as others said, if those are an empty shell it would be a shame.

Still, will of the majority and all, I won't say no.

18. RozzyRanger101

I shall work on and improve my interior until those who have said no to this application are convinced enough to say yes. I will work on my interior at /warp templerozzy 'til perfection!

19. RozzyRanger101

I have actually done the interior at /warp churchroz
    How you all like it. It is a small build so I managed to fill all the spaces.

20. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

It's a yes from me as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.