FTB Mystcraft Ages

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dynodamon, Apr 26, 2013.

1. penguinswin3

penguinswin3 Member

Also, 182. my eternal storm lightning rod UUM age.

2. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

i thought the over world was eternal storm

3. kirederf60

kirederf60 Active Member

It's damn well close to.

4. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Idk if i'm late to the party but in the next mystcraft update there's a way to get inter linking on books legitly.

5. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

All ages not specified in this thread have been removed.

6. kirederf60

kirederf60 Active Member

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems to have fixed itself.

7. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

While this thread is a little bit old, I kinda need to bump through necessity.

I tried to pick up a descriptive book to Age 52 (The latest age probably) and accidentally tp'd to it without a linking book. So now I'm stuck there until one of my team members drops of a linking book back :'( Pls don't delete until I give the all clear Dynodamon thanks.

8. Legend9468

Just so those who see this thread are clear on the matter, Dyno was kind enough to tp me out.

I also request that Age 55 not be deleted, this is our mining world for now.

9. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

glad to hear you got your problem solved legend.

10. Legend9468

Would you rather I just make a private convo instead of using this thread from now on?

I made a decent enough quarry world. So Age 55 can be deleted in favour of age 67 now. That should do us for now, unless I come across a few more rare pages and/or a lava age.

11. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

we have a quarry age if you want to just use ours.

12. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

The Ages listed in this thread are very very old. At least my list is from the last version of FTB (when we were on ultimate). We should probably take the time Dyno on getting this list updated and wipe worlds no longer in use.

I'll get into game and provide my current master list of ages I've written under Monster.