Jonelvis

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by stlnaturals, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

What is your IGN?: stlnaturals

What is the IGN of the offenders?: jonelvis nskee rizingreecher3

Which rules did they break?: jonevlis was cussing me out and they were spamming me

Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's?: nope just me and ,my screenshot

Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say?: Yes and i said stop, but jonelvis had those two has his slaves, commanding them to kick me out of his "office"

Around what time did it happen? (include timezone): 5 minutes ago 10:15 CMT

Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?: yes

Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post:

Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they?: No

Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones?: Jonelvis has always spammed to people hey blah blah go to /warp bluecity

http://imgur.com/2b9yL9p I would also like to add that i was out of line for calling him a stupid guest. and this started bcc i changed the name of his sign so he sent his minions after me.

2. kirederf60

kirederf60 Active Member

While it may not be my position to say this but swearing to them as well does not help your case as well as changing the sign.

QuietSea, Dman2416 and majestic_moose like this.
  3. Dman2416

Dman2416 Active Member

Stl, I hate to break it to you, but sometimes you act irrational and immature. This situation could have been prevented if you didn't insult them. For the sign, that's really a minor concern, as you or they could of easily fixed it. If they lost their s**t and started to act like they did that's a different story, but that's obviously not the case. I say you all need to be taught a lesson. What the lesson will be I'll leave that to the admins, as they will handle this situation better than I would.

4. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

it's ok lol this isnt ban appeals.
    wouldnt be surprised if his screenshot results in getting himself banned

5. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

stl this is the second time you tried to get someone banned for cussing at you when you were partially at fault(other time is when you false accused someone of stealing a build). I suggest you handle yourself more appropriately so that this does not happen again.

6. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Jonelvis is one to watch though, he has been at fault a fair few times before.

He's made a town and roleplays with a few others in it, because that's what people do on creative servers? Furthermore, last I checked, he's willingly ignore the attempts of me and others to move to local chat, only heeding the warning at the mention of a possible ban.

Also Stl, Maxoille (in the screencap) is calling you out for the exact same reason you're calling out Jonelvis.

AnnodynS likes this.
  7. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Legend is right, jone is walking on a tight line, I have temp banned him for the eggs in plotworld, and warned him for making modreq after modreq/spamming. (I'll playernote it! :D)
    And as others said stl, make sure your record is clean before you accuse others.

AnnodynS likes this.
  8. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

..he was promoted? not being rude, but his plot wasn't promo worthy.

9. TehRawB

TehRawB Active Member Creative Architect

im innocent atleast ^^

AnnodynS likes this.
  10. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

Killor is now the death of me. He just promoted Jon.

11. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

TheKillorX may have something to say about this then.

12. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

13. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

This thread is locked. Everything else related to this topic is not for public discussion.

AnnodynS and salmon_flavour like this.
  14. TheKillorX

TheKillorX Active Member Creative Architect

i dont really remember his plot...
    i promoted to many people in the last time...
    but ok... if you think his plot isnt promo worthy... demote him.
    im pretty sure i thought his plot was promo worthy otherwise if wouldnt promote him but ok, we all make mistakes, so i say it again: you are admins too, if you want to demote him, demote him.
    no problem. i dont really get why you tagged me here

15. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Killor I didn't mean to even discuss this here and I have promoted plots that weren't ready for promo myself. Sometimes you can't tell till they build in builder world. I had considered promoting it myself to be honest.

16. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Just everyone shush and listen to the whale.

17. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

Killor, this isn't a big deal. I do understand that we all make mistakes or have different building standards but, nonetheless, he has to retry on his plot since he stained builder world with a wool box.

18. TheKillorX

TheKillorX Active Member Creative Architect

awasted with my post i wanted to say that its not a big deal
    i dont really care if he gets demoted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.