Mystcraft ages.

Discussion in 'FTB Guides and Tutorials' started by kirederf60, Apr 30, 2013.

1. kirederf60

kirederf60 Active Member

For anyone who is new to mystcraft you may or may not have made a couple of very unstable ages or ages with the wrong features, I would like to go out of my way to teach anyone who wishes to know about it and even make the age correctly if you bring me the main pages you want (biomes, terrain controllers and special features) I will provide some of the pages that are essentials which are needed to create stability in a world (moon, sun, stars, night). I will not provide the rare pages such as, dense ores, diamond, gold, crystal, glowstone etc. and special features like dungeons, villages, strongholds nether fortresses, you will have to get them yourselves as part of exploring.
    Also I will provide a service for just custom made worlds that are to keep and use for certain things, factories etc.
    On top of that I can make public ages that I can distribute like the Lava Ocean world.

If you guys would want an age that would be for public use like the lava ocean or some sort of mining world (not with dense ores or the other rare stuff) post it in this thread.

2. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP