May 01, 2013

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by ItzNguyen, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItzNguyen

ItzNguyen New Member

What is your IGN?:
    My in-game name is ItzNguyen.

What is the IGN of the offenders?:
    The accused is THE_GAME_98.

Which rules did they break?:
    PVP in peaceful world.

Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's?:
    TheOnlyGurra witnessed the accused picking up my items.

Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say?:
    I spoke up and asked him to allow me to have my stuff back. He replied stating he does not know English and proceeded to logging in and out numerous times as I tried to figure out what exactly happened with MelinaHites and TheOnlyGurra.

Around what time did it happen? (include timezone):
    2:30pm Eastern Time

Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?:
    Yes, the accused should be punished for abusing a loophole in the server's limitation of pvp within the peaceful world.

Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post:
    No, not of the actual event of my death. Only screenshots after:

2013-05-01_14.28.18_2.png
    In the background is TheOnlyGurra, who managed to pick up some of my items, who I thank for returning the items he had picked up to me.

Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they?:
    No one. /modlist showed no staff online.

Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones?:
    I'm accusing the player of PVPing in the peaceful world. My theory is based on the ability to use a bucket of lava in order to ignite a player and have them burn to death. The theory was confirmed with the help of MelinaHites. By dropping the lava on a player, the player ignites into flames. Picking the lava back up allows evidence to disappear. The player is burned to death and is said to "forgot how to stop, drop and roll". Dropping all of their inventory items and losing all of their experience, a player who has their client minimized could not react to such a threat. In this case, that player would be myself. I saw THE_GAME_98 prior to minimizing my window thinking he was at /warp moose for some items. Instead, I came back to the window after a few minutes to being dead and said to "forgot how to stop, drop and roll".

2. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

perm banned, he also lava griefed /warp moose
    EDIT: items being returned now, they are in your inventory

TheOnlyGurra likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.