ThisDudeRightHere is out of control.....

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by cartertheminer, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cartertheminer

cartertheminer New Member

I was having a nice look around in my chest room, the suddenly I saw this spam in gobal......
    I didn't know what to, then he started to act like an idiot. He said "the only reason wkdclowncar got mod was because he was 31"
    He called me fat, and also a twat multiple times.....
    Also threatened to ban me when he gets mod.....
    (notice this is while no mods/admins are on)

2. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

Ban Him! :D

3. darthvader2143

darthvader2143 Member VIP

ye gods...

i find this to be disturbing and cruel

4. JoThePro20

JoThePro20 New Member

forget a choppa in tha car. how about a banhammer in the car?

5. cap_ACE

cap_ACE New Member

OHAI i have somthing 2 say about TheDudeRightHere.....He called me a twat D: so he should be banned

6. ThisDudeRiteHere

ThisDudeRiteHere Member VIP

I never threatened to ban you. Even in the pix you posted, not ONCE did I say that. You need to grow the HELL up, and I have people that'll back me up. As for that spam, it was a freakin glitch. There's no way I could have typed it THAT fast. I had done /mail write Champcar2 lolspam , and as you can see, the /mail writ got cut off, only leaving e champcar2 lolspam, so it wasn't a command. My computer opened up every program, and I couldn't close anything. Accidents happen, and you need to calm down and grow up.

7. cartertheminer

ehhhhh, and yes you did. You said "you better hope your not on the server when i get mod". its in the pictures "buddy"

8. cap_ACE

cap_ACE New Member

Carter is right on that one

9. ThisDudeRiteHere

And? Is that saying I'd ban you? NO. It CLEARLY said, If I get mod, you better hope you're not on the server. Where, in that sentence, are the words "I'm banning you" in there?

10. cartertheminer

hahahaha nice save, you meant it in a different way.

11. ThisDudeRiteHere

You can't prove that.

12. Zero_X4

Zero_X4 Member

TDRH. If you are 15 and a junior, why the HELL are you arguing so much? grow up. Ignore them. Challenge them in the coliseum. Compete in mcmmo stats with them....

But don't get all worked up on someone who could be a fat bratty 12 year old. My advice, take it or leave it.

13. ThisDudeRiteHere

Why would I challenge them in a game? It's a GAME. I don't care if it's over the internet, I'm not gonna sit there and get b*tched at by little kids, especially when they always start the stuff. But I get what you're saying.

14. EpicMineCrafteer

EpicMineCrafteer New Member

Carter you didn't add the parts about what you said in your top paragraph its a one sided story and TDRH stop threatening carter. And plese noth of you stop acting like 5 yr olds im not saying 15 kuz im 14 so there happy?

PS Mine is in chronological order.

PSS The one about when TDRH was spamming global if admins check it will show mere seconds past between each and there is nothing on here that can do that that fast. I am still neutral tho

15. ThisDudeRiteHere

I'm being mature, just defending myself.

16. Zero_X4

Zero_X4 Member

Dont get angry, just be calm. It would be a loss if your anger had you removed from shadecrest.

Edit: There sooooo needs to be a form to follow when posting in this subforum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.